Chapter 45

"That's what you get bitch!" I told her spitting on her and running to Gabby to make sure she was ok.

"Gabby, you ok?" I asked her

"Yeah, It's just a bloody nose." She said as she was holding her nose.

"Adam, can you take her to the nurse? I have some things to do with Dana." I said looking at her arms crossed, Adam picked Gabby up and stood up with her in his arms.

"Yeah, come on babe." Adam said walking to the nurse's office leaving me, Tommy and the bitch. Dana got up and hold her face.

"OW! Why did you do that!?" She said mad.

"You deserved it for being a bitch to my-" I got cut off by her slapping me, I looked at her with my hair around my face. Everyone saw and oohed at us, I looked at her demon wise. "You...did NOT...just do that." I said creepily and scaring about half of the school and seeing a smiling Tommy in the corner.

"Yeah I did bitch." She said mad, I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the back side of the school along with Tommy who followed me.

"Ow! Where're you taking me!?" Dana asked getting annoyed, I lifted her up and grabbed her by her collar.

"I'm gonna ask you to leave me and my friends alone or else." I said getting in her face.

"You don't scare me." She said, I pushed her down on the concrete and she had a bloody nose and mouth. I lifted her up from there and brought her to my face again.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, If I see you around me, Gabby, Tommy or Adam. I'll make your life a living hell and I'll make sure to make you suffer from hell and me so, your choice, back off and leave US alone or be tortured by me forever." I asked her meanly