Chapter 37

I jumped onto Tommy's waist and started to bite his neck gently but firmly and heard him moaning and groaning in pleasure, after a few seconds, i let go of his neck and saw a little mark that was a hickey on his neck. He playfully growled at me and pushed me down on the ground, giving ME a hickey after the favor i've done for him, he gave me a hickey after a few seconds and smiled at me. We've been in that closet for a while but, it was worth it haha, we heard a knock on the door and quickly covered ourselves.

"What!?" I yelled mad.

"You guys have been in there for an hour in a half! What are you two doing in there?" Adam asked.

'Gosh, has it been THAT long?' I thought.

"Sorry, timer up?" I asked.

"Yeah, it ended at 7 minutes! When you two were suppose to leave the damn closet!" Adam yelled.

"Sorry, we're coming out." I said getting dressed and Tommy did the same, before we left, Tommy grabbed my shoulder and rubbed it.

"I had a nice time with you in here, it was pretty fun the second time hehe." Tommy said chuckling and grinning at me, i did the same and laughed.

"It always is, babe." I said hugging him and leaving the room.

"Finally." Gabby said in relief and got up from the couch.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Um..."

"What? Did they leave cuz we were in there?" I asked, I heard someone clearing their throat and saw who it was, uh oh.

"Mom? Dad? What are you-"

"We came by cuz there was a party going on in my house, explain please missy." My dad said with his arms crossed.

"W-Well-"

"Sir, it was my fault." Gabby said covering for me.

"Gabby-" I said getting cut off by her.

"Sh, i was the one who made her throw the party, not her. She ain't popular at school and I thought it would be a good idea if she threw a party here." Gabby told my parents.

"Actually sir, it was kinda my fault too." Tommy said.

"Who's this Bekah?" My dad said.

"Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend Tom-"

"You have a boyfriend?!" My parents said surprised