Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Brandi, I'm 16 years old and live in California with my mom and dad, I have black hair with some purple highlights, green eyes and a great personality. I go to school here called Cali high and go to school with my friend Bekah. Alright, enough of this crap, let's get real here. I've been living in California for 2 years now and it's amazing, I've met some really famous stars here in Cali but not big stars, my friend has been living here since she was 7 and she said it felt like home to her. She's about my age but two months younger than me. I don't have my license yet so Bekah has to pick me up from home and from school. I'm doing well at school it's just that well, IT SUCKS! School this and school that it just ugh! So fucking boring! Enough Info about me and my life. I went to my bathroom and got ready for school.

It was 6am so I had to get ready quickly, I took a 30 minute shower and got my clothes to wear, I usually go punk and goth, I got my black jeans and some sneakers to wear. I checked myself in the mirror and looked glamorous, I went downstairs and grabbed a apple from the counter, i haven't brushed my teeth yet so, it was ok to have a quick snack.

My mom was downstairs cooking breakfast for me and my dad while he reads the paper of course.

"Morning hun." My mom said keeping an eye on the eggs she's cooking

"Morning mom." I said to her back.

"You hungry?" 

"I'm good, i have an apple to last."

"Kay." 

"Dad, I'm going to see a movie at 5 with Bekah, mind if I have some money?"

"I got my meeting and your mom is busy from 9 to 6."

I groaned.

"Fine."

"Thank you." Dad said as he went back to the paper, i went upstairs to brush my teeth and fix my hair cuz it had to be perfect. I saw Bekah pull up and honking her horn at me.

"Oh! There's my ride! Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said rushing to the door with my backpack.

"Bye hon!" My parents said.

I ran to the passengers seat and sat inside the car.

"Hey." I said out of breath

"Hey."

"Sorry about that, don't wanna be late for school."

She looked at the clock and gave me a 'really' stare

"It's 6:45, i'm pretty sure we'll be able to make it on time."

I looked at it.

"Oh hehe."

She playfully rolled her eyes and drove off.

"Ready for Mr Pat's pop quiz about Canada?" She said sarcastically

"Ugh no, he always comes up with the most stupidest quiz's ever in History class."

"I know, remember when he made that quiz about his home life?"

"That was so stupid! What does that have to do about World War 3?"

"I don't know, maybe he ain't as smart as he looked." She said snickering, i snickered with her.

"*laughs* I can't hold it in! He's too stupid!"

"*laughs* I know."

Bekah and i have been friends since i first went to Cali high, she's nice, sweet and pretty lovable but, i wouldn't mess with her cuz she can be bitchy, mean and angry to people who mess with her, we got to school and saw kids outside talking and all, same old same old school. She parked her car and we both got out, we walked inside school and saw a fight going on.