Chapter 7

"DANA!?" Me and Bekah shouted while the guys were confused as fuck.

"You two dumb or something? Of course it's Dana!" Dana said angry.

"What the fuck do you want?" Bekah said putting her hands on her hips.

"I just came by to see my good ol' friends Yoongi and Joshy." Dana said as she ran up and hugged him, Yoongi hugged her awkwardly.

"Nice to...meet you." He said awkwardly and confused.

"Yoongi silly, we're friends remember? You and I in 1st grade?" Dana said lying to him.

"Cut the crap Hayes." I said with my arms crossed.

Dana looked at us.

"There's no crap going on, i really know Yoongi."

"Um....what!?" Yoongi said.

"Must i explain what i told you LAST NIGHT?!" I yelled at her.

"What did you tell me?"

"I know Yoongi AND Josh more then you, you dirty liar!" I said to her and she gasped.

"Oh no." Bekah said facepalming herself

"Well, at least I don't kiss on his poster." Dana said crossing her arms.

"ONE TIME! THAT WAS ONE TIME!"

"Sure."

"I'm really sorry about all this guys." Bekah said to both Josh and Yoongi.

"It's cool."

"Yeah."

Bekah smiled at Josh and hugged his side and he hugged back

"By the way Bekah, i'm dating Josh."

"Say what?" Bekah said putting her hands on her hips.

"That's right, Josh and I have been dating for almost 2 years now, isn't that right Josh?"

Bekah looked at him worried.

"I don't even know you!"

"Well, we can start on that in the closet." Dana said putting her hands on his waist, Bekah slapped them off.

"Get your hands off of my man!" Bekah said to Dana with her arms crossed and shocked Josh along with Yoongi and I.