"Ahh, I almost forgot that. We're going to meet the group we're going to collaborate with."
         Jimin joined the conversation.

"Yeah, and the manager said that only Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and V will perform with partners at the collaborations, while us, we will be the writers and producers."
        Yoongi hyung took it as a compliment. He was really good at composing songs together with Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung.

"Wah! Really?"
         Jin reacted.

"Yes, that's why we need to keep going."
          Namjoon started pushing all of us out the practice room and instructed us to get ready.

Meanwhile...

💎💎💎

- Jennie's POV

I woke up, took a bath and groomed myself.

Then I went outside to go to the kitchen were I found Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie sitting waiting for me.

"Am I late?"
        I asked.

"Nope, you're just on time."
        Jisoo unnie answered smilling at me and lending me a seat.

We started eating our meals.
Yet I remembered something...

"I have dreamed of something earlier. As my dream ended, I woke up, and I felt a tear escaping through my eyes...but then...I can't remember the story."
          I shared and they looked at each other with a gaze of tellimg something that made me feel confused.

"Why?"
         Then I asked.

"Nothing, maybe it's a nightmare but your brain don't want to remember it because it's too bad."
        Jisoo unnie answered with soft laughs in the end.

I ignored it and just ate my meal.

"We have an appoinment today. Aish, I'm still tired of our performance yesterday."
         Lisa groaned and leaned her back at the support of the chair.

After taking our meals, we all got ready and rode the car. The chauffeur took as at the YG Ent. Building.

After taking mimutes on the road, we all went down and got inside the building. We made oir way straight to the practice room where we are assigned to meet with the group we're going to collaborate with.

"Hey, there's no one inside? Are we too early?"
         Chaeyoung commented and asked.

"Honestly, we're just on time. Maybe everyone's late."
         Jisoo unnie answered...

While me and Lisa took some photos facing the wall mirror of the practice room.

And in no time of waiting, someone entered. It was our manager together with someone we don't know.