Ch2: "My name is Levi."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Eren!" Mikasa started, "Where are you....what the hell?!" Mikasa was furious. She left him alone for one minute and she finds a shortie straddling HER Eren!

"U-um, I'm sorry! I j-just." Eren apologized nervously. "Tch, filthy brat." Levi muttered. He got off Eren to see that the brat was blushing. He kind of thought it was cute. 'No, dont think that' Levi mentally told himself. "Oh!" Eren yelled, breaking Levi's thoughts. "I better introduce myself!" He smiled brightly. "No need for that!" Mikasa snapped, causing Levi to get slightly annoyed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"But why?!" Eren whined, sounding like the brat he was. "Because then you will start hanging out at his house, and who knows what you'll do!" Mikasa answered.

"Ahem!" Levi interrupted. Eren again blushed at the thought of him at Levi's house. "Are you guys a.....thing?" He asked, the last part full of pure spite. "No!" Eren yelled with honest emerald orbs.

Levi turned away, a little smile crept up his face. "Well, better be going now brat." He said. Levi handed him a piece of paper. "This is my phone number." He said monotone. "Oh, and my name is Levi." Then he disappeared down the hall.

Eren blushed looking at Mikasa. He saw the whole time, she was glaring daggers at Levi.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next weeks went well, Eren's mind full of Levi. They were going to have lunch together! Eren couldn't wait, like a child couldn't wait for dessert. But when he got to the cafeteria, he felt like pulling his heart out.