Temptation (Nash Grier/Hayes Grier)

I strolled into school with my books in my hands and my bag on my back. The fact that it was Friday was the only thing getting me through today. I dragged myself to my locker still half asleep as I began to pack my bag with the books I need for class. As I closed my locker door, I was met with a familiar face. "Hey" I said to Hayes as he stood in front of me. "Hey" He smirked pulling me closer to him by my waist, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. Hayes and I had been going out for a little over 6 months and it was going great we got along really well and I really like him.

I smiled as I broke the kiss. "We still on for tonight?" Hayes said as I locked my locker. "Yeah what are we doing?" I asked him. "I was thinking we could just chill at my house and watch some movies or whatever" He suggested. "Sounds great, are you're parents going to be home?" I asked him as we began walking to our first class that we had together. "Yeah for a while but then they're going out with some friends so It's just us and Nash probably" Hayes said casually.

Nash. My stomach churned at the sound of his name. Nash was Hayes' older brother and he was an absolute creep. He just makes me feel so uncomfortable whenever he was around. He just had this presents to him, he is so cocky and thinks he is God's gift and I can't stand him. I try to avoid him whenever possible but if I change our plans now Hayes will know it's because of Nash. Hopefully he will stay out of our way. I spend our whole first class thinking of how was the best way to avoid Nash tonight. "Emily?" Mrs. Pearson said as she noticed me daydreaming. "Sorry" I said embarrassed looking back down at my book.

After school I met Hayes by my locker again. "I have Practice now but come to mine around 7?" Hayes said kissing my cheek before running off to the locker room. I sighed to myself as I closed my locker and made my way home to get ready. We were just having a movie night so I just threw on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, not bothering to put on make-up. I left my house at around 6:45 because Hayes only lived a few blocks away from me. I walked up to the fully lit porched and knocked on the door, shifting my weight as I waited for someone to answer.

To my luck he opened the door. "Hey babe" Nash said smirking at me as he stood there in a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt that perfectly outlined his abs. There was a lot of things I could say about that boy but I couldn't doubt the fact that he had an amazing body. "Er Hi Nash.." I said looking at him awkwardly. He stood there still staring at me with that smirk. "Is Hayes here?" I asked him. "In the kitchen" He said gesturing to it.

I nodded awkwardly as I stepped into the house and began walking towards the kitchen. I could feel Nash's gaze follow me as I walked. As I walked into the kitchen Hayes turned around from the counter. His eyes widened and a smile grew across his face as he saw me. I smiled back as he made his way over to me. "You're here" He said grinning as he encircled my waist pulling me close to his body kissing me intensely. He began making out with me as we stood in the kitchen. I could feel someone staring at us so I pulled out of the kiss, looking at Nash who was leaning against the doorway. "You okay?" Hayes said frowning in confusion. "Yeah I'm fine, let's go up to your room" I said glancing back at Nash. Hayes must have caught on because when we passed by him, Hayes shoved him roughly. 

"Jesus stop staring at my girlfriend, you're freaking her out" Hayes snarled at him. Nash chuckled to himself "She loves it" he said in arrogant tone. I avoided eye contact as we made our way up the stairs. When we got to Hayes' room we sat on the bed. "Sorry Nash is acting really weird lately" Hayes said lifting his eyebrows. "It's fine" I said half smiling. Hayes edged closer to me. "So..where were we?" He said smirking at me at me as he leaned in closer to my face. I giggled as I leaned in too. Hayes' lips crashed to mine as he ran his fingers up and down my sides. The sound of a cough came from the door and we both pulled out looking to the door. Nash stood there with a smug smile on his face.

"Nash what the fuck? are you serious right now..get out" Hayes yelled. "Chill out homeboy, Mom told me to tell you dinner's ready" He said chuckling to himself as he turned on his heels and walked away. "Let's go" Hayes said taking my hand and leading me down the stairs.

"Hello Emily" Hayes' Mom said as we walked into the kitchen. "Hi, How are you?" I asked her. "Great, take a seat" She said gesturing to the table. I glanced at the table and just to my luck the only spare seat was one beside Nash. I groaned quietly, taking my seat. "Thank you" I said as their Mom placed a plate infront of me. "So Emily how is school going?" Hayes' Mom asked me. "Great! I think I'm going to take up Home Ec-" I began but was cut off my by own gasp. I could feel a hand going up my thigh, getting too close for comfort, I quickly realised it was Nash's and quickly slapped it away. I looked at Nash and he winked at me. My head quickly turned back to Hayes' Mom. "You okay hunny?" She asked looking concerned. "Yeah I'm fine" I said laughing awkwardly. 

I moved my legs as far away from Nash as I could which caused him to laugh. "What's so funny?" Hayes said glaring at Nash. "Nothing" Nash said shrugging as he slouched in his chair.

When everyone was finished eating, Hayes' Mom stood up. "Hayes will you clean up because we have to go now if we want to make it on time" She asked. Hayes groaned. "Why can't Nash do it, I don't want to be doing chore while Emily is here" He said. "It' okay, I'll help" I said standing up. "She's a keeper" Nash said winking at Hayes and I. I rolled my eyes at him before turning around. The rest of the family went out leaving Nash, Hayes and I alone. Thankfully Nash went up to his room to do God knows what.

"I'm just going to go shovel some snow before my parents get home. will you be okay here for a while?" Hayes asked "Yeah sure go ahead" I said. He kissed my cheek before walking away.

I leaned against the counter letting out a sigh. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and rolled my eyes as Nash walked in. "Wow you look happy to see me" he said chuckling. I ignored his comment looking away. He leaned his hands against the counter, between my body. "Why do you get so awkward when I'm around?" He smirked. "Because you make me uncomfortable" I admitted, not caring that it was really blunt.

He chucked to himself, leaning closer to me, biting his lip. "Is that a good thing?" he asked. "Not really.." I muttered. "Emily, I know you want me" He said as I could feel his hot breathe on my face. "I really don't" I said surprising confidently. "Oh really?" He challenged. "So if I did this" he said kissing my neck softly in a few different places which made me knees go weak. "You're telling me you don't want that?" He said coming back up to my face, meerly centimetres away. "Nope" I lied. "Oh come on Emily stop fighting it, I know you want me" He said continuing to kiss my neck.

"I wouldn't count on it" I said leaning my neck back. "If you didn't want me, you wouldn't be letting me do this" He said placing his hand on my hips, as he began sucking gently on my neck. He had a valid point. What was I doing? 10 minutes ago I hated this kid and now I was letting him do this to me. Nevermind the fact that I was going out with his brother.

I could have pushed him away but I didn't. "Emily?" I heard Hayes call out as he opened the hall door. I gasped loudly pushing Nash off of me. He stumbled slightly before regaining his balanced. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair to cover up what had just happened. Hayes walked in, stopping when he saw Nash. "What are you doing here?" Hayes said frowning, aware that I didn't like being around Nash or at least used to. "Well if you haven't noticed I kind of live here" Nash said walking to the fridge. "Whatever let's go back upstairs" Hayes said throwing his arm around my shoulder as he lead me away. I quickly turned back to Nash before we walked away, biting my lip. He looked at me too and gave me a confident wink. I turned around smiling to myself. What have I just gotten myself into? I thought.

Okay well that's the first chapter done! please tell me whether or not I should continue it or nah. Do you like where the plot is going or not? tell me in the comments:) Thanks for reading.