Finding Home (Bonus chap)

Start from the beginning

He love Emily with his whole heart.

Well- thats what he though before he saw the young blonde lad that works at a restaurant in-front of his photography college.

Niall Horan.

The guy who reject him flatly.

"Try your best?! I am the one who try my best to make this thing you called relationships, works!" Emily chuckles but the tears in her eyes wont disappear.

"You know what Harry. Just fucking die" Emily turn her face away and begin to walk far away from the young lad who's secretly crying.

He's hoping he wont regret what he just choose.

"Argh" He bent his knee and sit down at the sidewalk that's been covered by the white snow.

He play with his finger that somehow became numb and cant even move anymore. The tears in his eyes froze. He feel like a trash. He feel like the young lady deserve so much better than him.

He keep his head hung low ignoring all the stare coming from different people that passes by. Hours has passed but the young lad was still crying over the mess that he just made. A catastrophe that he just made.

"Hey sir. Do you want a hot chocolate?"

A soft but manly voice appears near Harrys ear.

The green eyed guy quickly raise his chin to find out that a young blonde man with the most perfect blue eye is staring at him while he hold a cup of hot liquid.

"Niall?" Harry whisper softly,

"Do you want the hot chocolate or not, Harry?" The blue eyes boy stare deep into the other guy eyes. Its seems like the eyes know where to rest and lay. Searching for any illusion, the curly haired guy stand and as quick as the wind he hugs the small figure in front of him.

"You" the young curly haired whisper "You. You're always in my mind. Why?" Harry squeeze the blonde lad more tightly than before. The people who saw them could boldly thought that the two of them are lost and finally got found.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Niall breath out "I've been trying to talk to you all this years since the first time i saw you working in that restaurant. I try to. But i cant. I hurt someone Niall. I hurt someone feeling so bloody bad" The young curly haired guy cry. Not just sobbing. But he cries heartily.

"Why?" Niall try to hold his tears,

"Why are you so dumb? Why did you pick me over someone else? Didn't i reject you? Didn't i said to you that i don't like you?" Niall throw a fit but somehow tears keep flowing from his eyes.

"Because i love you"

Harry push Niall small shoulder slowly as the two young lad face each other properly "Because i love you" Harry repeat.

The blue eyes lad stare. He stare. He couldn't help but to stare. The guy that he rejected still wont give up on him.

"I love you" Harry rub Niall cheeks.

"I love you more than i love McDonald" Harry chuckles while tears still falling from his eyes. "Even though i know you avoid me every time i went to your restaurant. I still love you"

"I still love you even though you reject me long ago" Harry smile,

"I need you, Horan. I don't need anything else. You know, i try to forget you but the universe somehow wont let me" Harry rub Niall cheeks again as he wipe all Niall tears away.

"Niall, would you like to give me another chance?" Harry whisper,

"Chance?" Niall voice crooked,

"Harry, you don't need a chance" Niall smile tightly "You already have my heart since the first time i saw you passed by every day to your photography school"

"You saw me? Every day?" Harry tone convince Niall that the young curly haired lad didn't believe it,

"Yes" Niall laugh.

"Wow" The green eyed lad widen his eyes to the full extent and clasp his hand into his mouth. Harry cant contain his happiness any longer. The love of his life just suddenly appear beside of him holding a hot chocolate while cooly asking him if he wants the hot chocolate.

"Niall"

"Yes, style?"

"Lets just get married. Marry me" Harry didn't want Niall to leave again. He wants Niall now, tomorrow and forever even after they grew old. Harry wants Niall Inside his life for not only being a boyfriend but for being a husband who could take care of his kids.

"Marriage?" Niall widen his eyes,

"Yes. So yes or no?" Harry frown his eyebrows waiting for Niall answer. The blue eyed boy cant believe what he just heard. His heart is pounding. His eyes are twinkling. His whole body is on electric shot.

But Nialls feelings are mutual.

"Yeah, lets just get married" Niall let out a loud laugh as he breath in and out.

Harry jumps up and down as he heard Niall reaction. His eyes are sparkling. He cant help but to squeeze the young blonde boy and somehow he doesn't even want to let go of him.

"So styles" In Harrys arms, Niall raise his eyebrows "Where's my bloody ring?" Niall push Harry chest away and frown his eyebrows.

Harry roll his eyes "Just imagine it"

"Fuck you"

"I'm broke okay!"

(A/N)

SO GUYS!

Thats it! The special chapter for everyone! I hope you guys like it and thank you so much for always supporting me!

The books may end but please still read my other books it would make me happy as hell yo!

Okay than! Have a great day or night! And please stay happy, my little duck!

Love - C XO