Finding Home (Bonus chap)

(A/N) You guys asked for it. So why not?

Paris, 12:03

The cold winter wind brush towards the young lad skin as he try to warm his hand. He shove both of his frozen hand into the sketchy jacket that hugs his figure.

He occasionally taps his feet while he's checking the time in his watch. Its lunch time. His lips sealed as his heart race. He felt far more worse than just a nervous feeling, this is far more greater than that. The pile of snow covered his black boots. He tried to shove it by moving his legs back and forth.

He fixes his hair a couple of times before he started to heard someone called his name, once- wait, no- twice.

His green eyes searched for the source of the sound and he stop his breathing as soon as he saw a blue eyes stared deep into his emerald one. "Harry!" A tall brunette girl wave towards him.

"Emily" The young lad breath out and hug her as soon as she reach his range. "Harry?" The young fine girl raise her eyebrows looking confused with his sudden action.

Harry can't help but to hug her more tight than before, it almost looks like that he's afraid that Emily would flee away from him. "Emy, i-" Harry breath out but tears keep falling down from his eyes.

"I love you so much, Emy. But, things are happening. And i don't know what to do" The young man hold the girl tightly into his chest afraid to look at her blue eyes.

Without any hesitation, Emily push Harry chest harshly and frown her eyebrows "What are you trying to say, Style"

The green eyed man cant help but to feel like his a fucking shit. He drop his eyes and stare at the white snow that covers his boots and Emily black vans.

"Harry Edward Styles, you better tell me before i slap you across your fucking bloody face" Emily sounds desperate. Her voice made Harry to raise his entire face. As soon as the two young dumb teenager see eye to eye, Harry cant help but to cry silently in-front of the beautiful young lady.

Emily face are pale as a snow. Her lips chapped. Her eyes started to get watery. Her cheeks are red and also her nose are even more redder. She suddenly seem to change drastically as soon as she heard what Harry just said.

"Style, talk" Emily blink her eyes twice trying to hide her tears away "I- I love you so much Emily, but i cant forget him. Even though I thought i can" The young lad drop his wide shoulder and started to shake.

"Harry, we've been together for almost 2 years. 2 fucking bloody years Style. You said you already banished him from your life. But here you are, chasing him again" Emily bit her lips as she put her hand in her hips. "I fucking love you" The tears finally roll down from her eyes.

"I fucking love you, Harry"

"I love you so much, that I literally give up my whole dream to be with you" Emily started to sob "You're a fucking monster, you're a fucking bastard, Harry"

The young lad stand as he frown both of his eyebrows. He became a statue. Because its all his fault. His fault for loving him again just because he saw him everyday.

"Emily, i'm sorry" He finally spoke.

"Sorry? SORRY?! You don't even know how i feel and maybe you don't even care but here you are saying you're sorry?" Emily laugh "You fucking idiot bastard"

"I already try my best for us, but i still love him" The young lad breath in and breath out calmly, hoping that he wont break down any minute now.

He love Emily dearly.