-Chapter One-

So guys, this is my very first fanfic ever, so it most likely sucks, but whatsoever i give it a try.

Enjoy ;)

[Ash's POV]

"Fuck off you little retard, you're gonna be late for hell love." I rolled my eyes. How can you not love her?

She was sitting there in the kitchen, reading the newspaper and sipping at her tea.

Well, it wasn't exactly the newspaper, it was rather a magazine full of celebrities, gossip, secrets and stuff, but she insists on calling it a newspaper.

I looked up to check the time: 7:50. Shit! School would start in like ten minutes and I'd probably need about 15 to get there.

"Fuck mom, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I literally jumped out of the chair and run to the door, putting on my shoes and jacket.

"How dare you to use such a language? I told you before that it's not good. As your punishment you have to be the babysitter for Harry and Lauren tonight. And for your information, I just wanted you to eat something before you leave."

I groaned. "But mom, c'mon, you always talk like that!" "That's right, but I'm an adult and I'm your freaking mother, so shut up. I do what I please."

I sighed and opened the door."Why do you even need a babysitter anyway?"

"I have a date tonight." She stated proudly. "Oh, is it Andrew again?" My mom was dating this Andrew guy since a couple of months already and I nor my younger siblings Harry and Lauren have met him yet.

"Of course it's Andrew. Who else would it be? He's my boyfriend, idiot." She acts like a love sick teenager when it comes to him. 

It's so different from the mom I know. All cheesy and infatuated. It's cute, you can easily tell the're madly in love.

"M'sorry mom." When I made the attempt to finally leave, she said. "Oh, and Ashton?" "Yeah?"

"Be careful since it's your first day, hell is a dangerous place to be. Try to make some allies, 'cause you sure as fuck will have some enemies in the end of the day. I love you my little baby-boy." Gosh, she's so weird sometimes. Who am I kidding? She's weird all the time.

"We don't want you to be the loner again." I guess that's true...sadly.

Last year I was being bullied due to the fact that I was being openly gay.

So what? I like guys, there's nothing wrong with that! They punched the shit out of me.

But then I attended self-defense classes and they stopped just to start to completly ignore me. Even the teachers.

Well they haven't beaten me up, but they have ignored me before like I wasn't even there in class. Aren't they supposed to help?!

Guess what? That hurt even more than the bruises and swearwords. But I just couldn't go back and tell them. "Hey you little bastards, yeah you, would you please start again with beating me up daily? I would be very grateful." That would have been insane.

In the end my mom decided that I should switch schools, which I gladly did.

So you sure understand when I'm not planning on telling anyone at my new school about my sexuality. Never. It would ruin everything over again.

"I'll try mom! I love you too." I yelled, then closed the door behind my back. I started walking to school since I don't have a car or you could say running since I'm late.

***

I was panting hard when I arrived at school. I've never been this sporty-kind if guy, I've been more into music, arts and things like that.

I looked at my phone to check the time: 8:02. I groaned, when I walk into class they'll stare at me like they would stare at a monkey wearing two suits and riding a unicycle. Wonderful.

Then I heard the voices.."No, Luke! Pl-Please stop, I-I really didn't mean to b-bump into you. It was an accident!!" Wow, that has to be the lowest voice i've ever heard.

That's when I saw them. There were two lads. Both of them very tall, well definitly taller than I am.

One of them has blond hair and looked rather tough I think.

He had a lip-piercing and was wearing a nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans that showed off perfectly how fit he is. Wait what?! No, Ash. Stop it!.

He was pinning the other poor lad to the wall, who had brown curly hair and was wearing a bandana. Wow cool, just like I am.

The blond boy was just about to punch him when I yelled. "Hey!! Stop it. Violence is never a solution!" Yeah, i know this may sound weak and all, but hey, it's true.

And it worked. The blond one, Luke I assume, looked up flustered, surprised how anyone would dare to intrude him.

"And who are you to tell me that?" He snapped.

Then he looked at me closer and his face somehow softened? I'm not sure though. I don't even know him. I was probably wrong. No, I'm sure I just imagined that.

"I've never seen you around before." He stated bluntly.

"Well, you couldn't. I'm the new one here. And now, do ya mind letting go of this poor lad?" I was pointing at the one with bandanas.

He looked over, noticing that he still was pinning the other one to the wall and then blushed? Why would he do such a thing?

But whatever, seeing him blushing was probably the cutest thing to ever be seen. No! No, it was not. He let go of the curly haired lad.

"This one time, just 'cause I-I.... have classes now. Yeah." He said and was then heading to the opposite direction of the school doors. Okaaaay, anyways.

"Are you okay?" I asked the one that was left.

"How the freaking hell did you do THAT?" Said the curly boy who was starring at me in awe.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Tell the LUKE HEMMINGS what to do! He never obeys anyone! That was amazing! You didn't even do much. I think we're gonna be great friends. Ehh of course only if you'd like to be friends with someone like me."

I eyed him. He looked very nice and...hopeful? "Sure that. Who are you again?"

I smiled at him and he grinned back at me, showing off his dimples.

"My name is Styles. Harry Styles." I shot him a look in disbelief. "Okay then, Harry. Nice to meet ya. My name's Irwin. Ashton Irwin."

We bursted out in laughters, when we calmed down a bit I said. "See now how ridiculous this James Bond-thing sounds?"

He pouts, but this only made us burst out laughing again.

So, that's it, my very first chapter. Please leave comments to tell me what you think ;D

Sorry, that it's so short I'm gonna try to make it longer...

I love everyone who read this. A massive thank you!!!!