"It's taking way too long. I'm going to check them."

Taehyung headed off before his hyungs could even react.

"Are you just going to leave him like that?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin and Yoongi looked at each other and shrugged. "It's not like we can stop him," Seokjin answered.

Yoongi noticed Jungkook looking dazed as he was still having difficulty understanding the situation. He patted on his shoulder which made Jungkook turn to him.

"Can you do Hyung a favour?"

"Yes, Hyung. What is it?"

"Can you go up and help me check those two?"

Jungkook nodded and sprinted upstairs as if he had been waiting for this moment. The rest of the boys stared at Yoongi with their eyebrow raised.

"What in the world are you thinking?"

Yoongi let out a sigh.

"It's better for him to know and make decision so that if he plans to leave, it would hurt (Y/N) less...before she actually starts developing feelings for him."

••••••••••••••••(Back to current time)••••••••••••••••

Jin left after making sure Jungkook had his medicine since he had to get ready to work as well. It was time for Jungkook to head to school too but he didn't want to disturb (Y/N) from sleeping.

Still, staying in the same position for a Long time made his legs so numb. He shifted his position a bit and flinched when he noticed (Y/N) mumbled.

*I woke her up!*

She stretched her arms out and rubbed her eyes. She was still half-asleep but her eyes shot open when Jungkook was in her view. She placed her hand on his forehead and let out a sigh of relief. Her sudden actions made Jungkook blush.

"Are you feeling better, bunny?"

"Y-yeah. I-I'm f-fine.. I-I'm going to b-be late for school."

(Y/N) laughed as she found him stuttering cute.

"Nope you are not. I got you a leave from school. You need some rest. TaeTae and Jimin will take notes for you so don't worry."

He nodded after listening to her. He didn't think it was necessary to take a day off but since (Y/N) was the one who decided it, he just followed whatever is done. If it's (Y/N), he was willing to do anything even though he didn't realise it.

"Umm... how did it happen? Is it because of the food? Was it bad? Or is the school too hard and tiring?"

Jungkook blinked a couple times as he was confused. He slowly processed what (Y/N) was saying and understood that she was asking why he fainted.

"I was just thinking too much. I tend to faint when I think a lot."

"What is it about?"

*You*

"I guess the past? My family and everything... the party made me remember those times."

He wasn't lying though but it wasn't the entire truth. He didn't want to say it out loud. That he actually overheard their conversation. He didn't want to be a burden and want (Y/N) to feel disgusted because he was greedy and selfish and was actually taking advantage of her kindness. Although, that's not true, he thought of himself that way.

"I see. Well you have us now so if there's anything piling inside you, just share it with me. I'm willing to lend a listening ear."

She smiled brightly which warmed his heart. He wanted to enter her world but he knew she's out of his league.

"Since you have nothing to do and I have nothing to do, can you accompany me to go shopping? Get you some fresh air. It'll make you feel better."

"You don't have anything to do?"

"Yeah I took a day off. My Brother will be taking over for today. I didn't want to leave you alone."

The last sentence drove him crazy. His heart was pounding extremely fast and his face turned dark red. He lowered his head to hide his blush which made (Y/N) think that he was feeling unwell.

"Are you okay? We can just stay at home-"

"N-no. It's fine. I-i want to accompany you."

She clapped her hands and grinned like a happy kid. She really wanted to go shopping. Jungkook felt proud because it felt like he made her happy.

"It's a date then! Get dressed~! I'll wait for you downstairs."

She messed his hair and ran off, leaving behind a blank bunny. He only realised what she said after she left and his head was stuck on a certain word.

*It's a DATE?!*

It seemed like love is blossoming in the air and it was becoming pretty hard for poor Jungkook's heart to bear.