Even More HC?!

All contain Short! Gray and Taller! Natsu

• When Gray irritates Natsu, Natsu will take something of Gray's and place the item on the top shelf and hide the step ladder, that way Gray can't reach it. After Gray somewhat apologizes to Natsu, Natsu eventually gets said item down and gives the item back to Gray who the kicks Natsu (not really that hard.) In the shins, which barely even stings.

Youtuber AU!

• okay, just like in the last set of hcs with youtuber AU and Gray and Natsu's domestic vlog channel. Even though Gray and Natsu have separate channels (and after they come out and say they are already dating.) Start appearing in the others videos. Example: in either Gray or Natsu's video game type videos, the other is in the background on their phone or watching said other game. Gray will sometimes sit in Natsu's lap while he is playing. And sometimes they play against the other, since they live together (and when they are going against each other they'll sometimes play in different rooms where you can here then shouting teasing, cute names at the other through the walls.)

• their vlog channel isn't totally domestic and fluffy though. They (mostly Natsu) prank each other. Natsu once did a prank where he broke up with Gray, which resulted in Gray coming home, very pissed and hysterically crying begging to know why. And when Natsu said it was a prank, Gray, of course, didn't believe him at first, but when he found out it really was a prank, he cried tears of joy and tackled Natsu into a hug (almost braking their camera, which Gray doesn't feel bad about even in the slightest. During a Q&A when some asked Gray how he felt in that moment, he almost started crying and said " that's the most indescribable thing I could have experienced... I felt like hurting him, begging him. I felt broken and felt like I had done something to upset him so badly.. It made my insecurities that I kept very well hidden show themselves... So when I finally believed Natsu when he said it was a prank I almost collapsed by how relived I was."

End of Youtuber! AU (for now)

• I'd like the idea of Midnight/Macbeth and Gray being besties

&

Yes

Yes

• Gray and Natsu the best power couple there is

• every couple wishes to be as compatible as they are. But, then again those people don't see the never ending haunting nightmares Gray and Natsu both go through. They don't know their horrible past, they also don't know how much Gray and Natsu struggled to get to where they are today... They also don't know how much Gray and Natsu are struggling right now to be where they ( Gray and Natsu) want to be. So when couples come up to them and say that Gray and Natsu look into each others eyes and think ' it looks like all of our suffering and struggles are starting to finally pay off...'