Chapter Thirteen

Ravens POV

After I tell the Chinese food worker what I want, I hang up.

"Did you order me" I cut Silas off as he mumbles into my chest.

"Yes. I'll wake you up when it's here." I hush him. He snuggles into me and I wrap my arm around him tight.

Turning my attention to the tv, I try to pay attention but my brain wanders to a certain boy not sitting too far from where Silas and I are.

Jaylyn. His blond hair and blue eyes stand out against the slight paleness from his skin. He looks like he hasn't spend a day in the sun. Which wouldn't surprise me since he's always wearing long sleeves and jeans. In fact, I haven't seen him in short and a t-shirt since he was a kid. It kind of makes me sad.

The doorbell rings and I look back at the tv to see a whole new episode on.

Damn I really need to stop getting lost in thought. I get up and grab my wallet. Walking to the door, I pull out enough money for the food and a tip.

"Order for Raven? That'll be $12.99. Pleas sign here." The Chinese delivery guy hands me our food and I hand him the money. I sign my name and hand that back to him too.

Taking the food into the living room, I lean over Silas and kiss him awake. It was supposed to be just a sweet kiss but he opened his mouth and who am I to deny him? My tongue enters and explores his mouth. I push the food away from me and lay down on top of him. A scream from the tv interrupts us. We both pant as I hesitantly move off of him. I look over to see that Jaylyn is gone.

"Where'd he go?" I ask Silas, pulling out all of the food.

"Who? Jaylyn? I don't know. His room maybe." Silas shrugs and grabs his sesame chicken. The only thing he wanted.

"Whatever." Vaguely I hear a door open but decide to ignore it. "I forgot how uncomfortable these couches are. What I wouldn't give to sleep in my bed right now."

"You can. I'm fine. Like I said I just need sleep. I'll be fine in the morning." Jaylyn persists as he walks back into the room. Although I could barely hear him.

"And I told you-" I start but Silas cuts me.

"Maybe he's right. He could read the PAC-Man sign just fine. It's was just the tv screen, which I have trouble reading all the time too." Silas shrugs, I start to think it over. Maybe he is right. Half the time I can't see anything on that tv.

"Have you puked?" He shakes his head. "Do you feel nauseous?" Again he shakes his head. "Is there anything else we should look for?"

"Jaylyn, c'mere." Jaylyn walks forward and stops in front of us. "Look at me. Well his eyes aren't dilated anymore. I think he should be fine. But then again I'm not a real doctor yet."

"How about, we go up stairs and Jaylyn sleeps on the couch in the sitting area next to us. Then if he pukes he'll wake one of us up and we'll take him to the doctors." I look at Silas and he nods. Jaylyn just shrugs. "Alright then."

I hop up and grab the blankets. Silas turns off the tv and the three of us head upstairs. Jaylyn stops first and we continue walking to our bedroom. Opening up the door, we crawl into bed with the others.

"Why are you guys up here?" Ryder says as he yawns and wraps his arms around Silas and I.

"Don't freak. Jaylyn's sleeping in the sitting area right next to us. He'll wake us up if anything changes." Silas reassures him.

"Does he have a blanket? The only lay-on-able couch is right in front of the air conditioning. And it gets freezing there." Ryder states worriedly.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Why do you care so much anyway?" I ask him.

"Because, he's still our younger brother. Just cause mom and dad favor him doesn't mean that we shouldn't worry about him. I mean he did give up his room for us. And god knows what room he's in know." Ryder explains to us. I see his point but I can't get over the fact that no matter what Jaylyn will always be their favorite.

"I guess but I just...can't. He's always going to be their favorite and I just can't be his brother." Silas takes the words right out of my mouth.

"Whatever. Let's sleep. I'm tired." We all lay down, trying to get comfy in the sea of bodies.

"Ok," I yawn, letting both of the twins roll so they both had their heads on my chest and one of each of their arms going over top of us the land on the others hip.

"Night. Love you." The three of us whispered to each other.

I wake up with a stretch. The first thing I notice is that the twins and I are the only ones left in the bed. They are still asleep the same way as when I went to sleep. I unwrap their arms from me and get out of bed. They latch on to one another instantly. Ajax throws his leg over Sixx's legs and Sixx cradles Ajax to his chest. It is honestly the most adorabist thing I've ever seen.

I turn away from the adorable twins and walk out of the bedroom, I notice that Jaylyn isn't sleeping anymore. Once I get downstairs, I hear a very loud conversation coming from the kitchen. I walk in there and instantly am tackle with a hug from Ryder and Ashton. Even though he doesn't look like it, Ashton is a huge teddy bear. He loves to cuddle and is very sensitive on the inside.

"RAVEN!" They both yell in each of my ears with a laugh.

"Hey, guys. How'd you sleep?" I ask them as I hold each of them on my hips.

"Good. But Ashton is such a cuddily teddy bear and he's extremely warm so I was dying all night from over heatedness. Is that even a word? Who cares it's a word now, cause I just made it one. Like ba-bam now it's a word! I'm like a magician. I should really get into that. I'd make an adorable magician. Although enclosed boxes make me nervous, even if they have secret exits." Ryder rants.

"Ryder, breathe." I laugh at him. "You are too adorable, you know that?"

"What about me? Am I adorable?" Ashton pouts, I laugh again and I nod.

"Of course you are." I answer truthfully.

"Good."

"So, boys, what are you doing today?" Mom asks as she walks into the kitchen.

"I have school." Ashton scowls.

"Other then that I don't think anyone of us have any plans, why?" River answers for all of us.

"Because, I got tickets for a week long world cruise." Mom smiles happily.