Chapter Four

Jaylyn's POV

"Oh Jaylyn, move so they can sit next to each other." My mother pushes me out of the seat I was sitting in and onto the floor.

"Ok." I mutter.

"Ok boys, so we made your guys favorites. Steak, pork, Taco Bell, French fries and pie. And we also bought you boys some smoothie makings. I'll go make smoothies." Mom smiles and claps her hands, squealing a little before running to the kitchen.

I get up off the ground and wipe the dust off me before sitting back down.

"So boys, how long have-" mom turns on the blender.

Dad and the boys laugh. I sit there silently staring off into space.

"Ok! Fruit smoothies! Here, here. Drink up!" She hands the ones on the tray out. Going from oldest to youngest.

Raven then Ryder then Ryan, Silas, Ajax and Sixx and Ashton.

"Oops no more. Sorry honey." Mom sends me a fake sorry smile. She walks into the kitchen and hands dad his and drinks hers.

I wait until they all get there food. They talk and laugh and joke. I sit back and smile a little. Seeing them all happy and talking makes me smile. I grab a taco, one of the ones no one likes. I don't like them either but it's the only thing no one really likes out of all of the food.

SILAS POV

This is so great. Mom and dad don't mind about us. I didn't know whether or not they would mind. Honestly I was scared shitless.

Right now I am working out in our person work out room. I'm running on the treadmill, blaring Nicki Minaj Starships.

"Silas!!" My earphones were ripped from my ears and I turn around to see a shirtless Raven. My eyes travel his body, taking in his well defined body.

"What's up?" I ask as I send him a seductive smile.

"My dick with the way you look right now." He flirted.

"Oh? Do you need a little brotherly affection to fix that issue?" I bit my lip and pulled him closer using his belt loops and looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"Mm, if you keep looking at me like that I won't need any help." Raven moans.

"Mm," I moan back.

"BOYS!" Mom yells from up stairs.

"Coming!" We yell back in unison.

"Save that for the bedroom!" Dad yells next with a laugh.

"Eeewww Dad! Don't say things like that?" We hear Ajax yell.

We laugh and climb the stairs. Raven grabs my hand, making my face turn red.

He chuckles.

"Don't laugh at me!" I mumble.

"How can I not? You're adorable!" He smirks before picking me up bridal style.

"RAVEN!" I yell with a smile as my face is redder then lava.

"Hahaha!" Raven laughs as we reach the top of the stairs.

"Hey we're gonna watch a movie, come join us." Ashton says from his spot on the couch.

Our living room is quite magnificent. One long I-don't-know-what-it's-called white sofa. Floor to ceiling see through doors and windows  to the right, the kitchen to the left. A huge 100" flat screen tv with little drawers underneath for useless stuff we never look at and dvds and games. Behind the couch is a square step up type thing which are the bottom of the stairs. (It is like this floating square and on the edge the stairs start. Like this ⬇⬇⬇⬇)