Chapter 1: The calm before the storm

48 hours before the incident...

"I wonder when it all started..." Sighing softly, the raven haired male sat up in bed and looked over at his two lovers, as he whispered the words.

The previous night came to mind and his cheeks started to darken. The three of them did some embarrassing things together, but no one ever spoke of it when they left the room that they shared.

"Keith?"

Hearing his name get called, the raven haired male glanced over at the oldest male and smiled softly. "I couldn't sleep..."

Ever since this hellish nightmare began, his sleeping patterns were screwed up.

"Everyone is safe. Come and lie back down with us."

*

*

"Shiro...you're going to wake up Lance..." Curling his toes, the raven haired male's back arched.

"You and I both know that he sleeps like a rock." The older male chuckled and continued to stroke Keith's member. He watched his lover's expression change to one of pure pleasure and he felt his own member throb against his boxers.

"Sh-Shiro...a-ah..." Groaning as quietly as he could, Keith put a hand over his mouth, just as his body relaxed against the bed.

Pleasure pushed itself through his very being and his back arched again, causing him to clench his fists around the bed sheets.

His mouth opened into a soundless moan and he fell back against the bed, panting rather heavily.

He loved both Shiro and Lance so much and he was happy that he didn't have to share them with anyone else.

Thankfully, none of the other members in their group judged them, even though it was quite obvious what was going on between them.

Keith bit the side of his lip, thinking about the male that was lying next to him.

Frowning, he felt his member start to throb, but not in the way it should be with the other male touching him like he was.

He wanted to feel Lance's touch just as badly.

"Lance...wake-AH!" Keith couldn't hold in the moan that escaped from between his lips and he narrowed his eyes at Shiro.

"Am I not enough to please you anymore?"

"No, that's...a-ah..." Keith couldn't speak properly, because of his mind being such a jumbled mess. "I-I just...L-Lance...too..."

Before he could say anything else, Keith felt the pressure build until he was at his limit and he groaned, just as he reached his climax.

"Haa...haa..." He tried to catch his breath, as he watched Shiro clean up after him.

Looking over at Lance, he felt an overwhelming tired feeling come over him and the last thing he remembered, was holding Lance's hand, intertwining their fingers together.

*

*

"So, how did everyone sleep? I slept amazing, as usual."

Keith glanced over at Shiro and then looked back at Lance. "I slept fine."

"You were up most of the night, Keith."

The raven haired male looked down at his food that he hadn't bothered to touch, ignoring the older male.

The laboratory that the group had holed themselves up in, had months worth of food available, but Shiro had said that it was best to not over indulge. They didn't know how long food would be available to them, so it was better to be safe.

They had been eating porridge for the last month and a half and there seemed to be a never ending supply of it.

"Where are the other's?" Keith looked over at Shiro, finally making eye contact with the other.

He didn't want Shiro to think he was mad at him, but his behavior from the night before was a little strange. He never got jealous over him wanting to involve Lance before, so he didn't know what was going on.

"Pidge and Matt are doing their usual thing, exploring new parts of the laboratory and both Allura and Coran are going through each room to see what they can salvage and bring back to the main rooms. As for Hunk...well...I'm not entirely sure what he's up to..."

Keith nodded in response and sighed, leaning back in his chair. He started to think about the last few weeks.

Things had been such a mess and no one would listen to each other when the group had first been formed. The past week was when people finally started to acknowledge Shiro as the leader.

Of course, both Keith and Lance had been on Shiro's side since the very beginning.

Looking over at both men, Keith took a moment to think about the memories they had shared with one another.

They rarely ever fought, and Keith couldn't see them being any other way. They both meant the world to him and they had saved him from himself, when he needed someone the most.

Standing up, Keith walked around the table and wrapped his arms around both of them.

"Keith?" "Woah, what's this all of a sudden?" "I love you both so much. Thank you for being by my side all this time."

They would never know how grateful he was, but what he also didn't know, was that his love would be tested at the highest limit possible. Much sooner than anyone would have ever thought...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, after the next chapter is when things start to get intense~
Just thought I would give you guys a warning :)
What do you think so far?

Do you like it?

Please tell me in a review! 

I want to hear from you guys and your thoughts on the story! ^__^
Oh, the next chapter is when things start to get good *Winks* Uh huh, you know what I'm talkin' about, hehe :3