Chapter 11.1

"Ehem before Chani could finish his happy dance I will now give you the room assignments."

"So first of Mark and Donghyuck, Renjun and Chenle, Jaemin and Jeno and lastly Guanlin Seonho and Chani"

Mark's smile went from ear to ear he could finally keep Donghyuck to himself, It would be a great chance to confess.

Donghyuck's POV

Yesterday I went home to spend time with my parent's and they decided to send me off to the airport so I won't commute.

And now it's finally the day of our field trip and I'm all set with my bags and some things that ni need for the trip. I stepped inside the car while my Mom and Dad accompanied me to the airport.

I decided to open my phone to check my social media's when a questioned popped inside my head.

"Mom , Dad do you know mark Lee" I asked leaning in front of me while holding the shotgun chairs so I won't fall down. The both of them tensed up at the mention of Mark Hyung's name.

"No we don't know him honey why?" my mom asked in a hesitating manner.

"Just nothing He is my classmate I'm just curios if I knew him before the accident."

The both of them just nodded while my dad continued to drive. After a few minutes we arrived at the airport I bid good bye to my parent's they kissed my forehead and sent me off to the entrance.

As I went inside the airport I saw a group of guys with their suitcases waiting I went near them and tapped their shoulders.

"So are we complete" I asked they nodded and Mr. Seo went infront of us.

"So kids grab your bags and let's fall inline okay so all of us will have a buddy system so you will be together with your roommates okay.'

I stood in my place when I felt a presence next to me I turned my head and smiled.

"So mark hyung Let's go"

Time Skip...

Me and Mark hyung sat next to each other at the plane. As it took of I felt sleepy so I decided to rest my head on his shoulder. I felt him do the same thing and I fell deep into my slumber.

After 2 hours....

Short Chapter eblione sorry for not updating i'm being a student of the Republic of The Philippines

Short Chapter eblione sorry for not updating i'm being a student of the Republic of The Philippines. Thank you for waiting. 

Mark?, Donhyuck? Parents? what is the meaning of this.

- Jinkai