Will You Be My Everything? - Eid

Start from the beginning

                "I missed you best."

                "I missed you more best."

                "Kristen, pinapatawag ka sa principal's office."  one MVH student. Tumango lang sa kanya si Tin and then faced me again.

                "I'll go ahead, baka bawiin pa nila ang pagiging no.1 ko. Haha."

                "You're mad. Haha. See you around."

                I ran immediately to Zac's classroom, all members of ZSADE are with him.

"Zac, I owe you this one, thank you!!!!!" I hugged him tight. I'm just so happy right now. Thanks to him, okay na kami ni Tin.

He was so shocked, napayakap lamang sya sakin nang itulak sya ni Alex. Good thing mabilis ang reflex nya or else, bumagsak kami pareho sa sahig.

Pero may mas mabilis pa ang reflex kaysa sa kanya, bigla ba naman hablutin si Zac palayo sakin at hilahin ako palabas ng classroom. Hindi naman mahigpit ang pagkakahawak nya sa wrist ko, it was so gentle until his right hand intertwined with my left hand.

Strange, I still feel safe whenever he's holding me. I'm still longing for his sweetness kahit matagal na kaming tapos.

We're heading to the ground floor nang masalubong namin si Tin na paakyat naman. Napatingin sya samin tapos pababa sa kamay namin na magkaholding hands. He let go of my hand.

Napahiya naman ako sa sarili ko, he's still in love with Tin. I guess our love story's really not worth the fight anymore. Nahihiya din ako kay Tin, dahil sa lalaking 'to inaway ko sya noon, nakipagkumpitensya pa ako sa kanya. Kung tutuusin matagal na akong natalo, ako na lang ang nagpupumilit sa sarili ko na may space ako kahit konti sa puso nya.

I smiled to Tin and decided to leave the two of them.

EIDEN'S POV

                She left. Once again, iniwan na naman nya ako.

Ano bang nangyayari? Akala ko nang pumayag syang hawakan ko ang kamay nya, okay na kami. Na mapag-uusapan na namin ang lahat ng tungkol samin at ready na syang makinig. 

What did just happened? Akala ba nya bumitaw ako dahil kay Tin?

                "Go on Lei. Follow your happiness." Tin.

                Tumango ako and sinundan ko si Reesh. This is my only chance, I won't blow this anymore.

I found her on the MVH dance studio. She's wearing her ballet practice clothes and stretching at the barre. Tin once told me that dancing was Reesh's outlet of emotion. Pero hindi pa man nagsisimula yung music, napaupo na sya sa floor and cried.

She was talking to herself, stating reasons why she loved me and also the reasons kung bakit hindi nya dapat ako minahal. She has lots of questions pero ito ang mga pinakatumatak na mga questions nya sa akin.

"Why can't you love me Eid? Why do I always have to compete with my bestfriend when it comes to your heart?"

"You never have to compete with her at all, from the very start you had my heart." sumagot na ako, hindi ko na rin kayang makita na nasasaktan sya dahil sa kaduwagan ko.  

She's been hurting so much. It's about time na magpakatotoo kami pareho.

"It all started na gusto ko si Tin that's why nilapitan kita, I'm guilty of that. But I never fell in love with her the way I did with you. And I hated myself na nasaktan kita, I never even had the guts to tell you how much I love you. But please believe me na sa lahat ng kasinungalingan ko noon, my love for you was the only thing that was genuine and true. I really, really do love you Kareeshma Seo. It makes sense now why there's no Tin and I, because I was made for you, only for you.."

"You let go of my hand..."

"I didn't.."

"You did. Kanina..."

"Its' because nangako ako kay Tin na hahawakan lang ulit kita kapag tinanggap mo na ulit ako sa buhay mo. Kapag nasabi ko na sa'yo lahat ng nararamdaman ko at napatawad mo na ako."

I enclose her face on my hands, using my thumb I wipe away her tears. I bent down a little para magkapantay ang mga mukha namin and look straight into her eyes. It's now or never.

"I love you Kareeshma Seo. Will you come back to me? And this time, be my everything?"

My heart's beating fast. I think I'm running out of air to breath. Seems like ages will pass bago ko pa marinig ang sagot nya but I'm willing to wait.

She's like looking for something in my eyes. Damn it! Was she looking for sincerity? I'm willing to give her my own life to prove it.

But actions really speak louder than words. Because what she did was more than what I wanted to hear.

She grabbed me on my nape and kissed me on the lips. At first I was stunned. I keep asking myself if it's okay to kiss her back without knowing her answer. But then I realized, this maybe her way of knowing my heart.

I kissed her back with all the longing and love I have for her. Through my kisses I proved to her that she's the only one in my heart and that I'll never hurt her ever again. The kiss we're sharing right now was even sweeter than the first time we kissed.

After the passionate kiss, she looked straight into my eyes teary-eyed; she bit her lower lip before speaking.

"Yes. With all my heart, I'm all yours Scott Eiden Lee." she smiled to me.

I kissed to tip of her nose and then her forehead, and hugged her tight. I'll never let go of this girl.

She's mine, she's my life, and she's my everything.