I'm sorry Twilight

Starlight: Midnight, how are you going to introduce Flare?

Midnight: Hmm, I haven't thought about it really.

Starlight: Maybe you should figure that out.

Midnight: Hmm, I've got it!

Sunset's pov:

Trixie called Flare and I could hear Flare on the other side of the phone and she seemed very angry. I never left Twilight, I stayed right next to her cuddling her. I refused to leave her, I was too scared to.I felt like if I moved I'd lose her for good. I guess Twilight could tell what I was thinking.

She got near my left ear and whispered to me, "I'm not going anywhere Sunset. What happened between us and Flash doesn't matter to me. Now you see why I replaced my feelings for him to you. You wouldn't have done that."

I smiled a bit and nuzzled into her neck blushing. I kept my voice low so only Twilight would hear me. "I know it's just...I'm scared Twilight. My emotions have never been this bad, even when bottled up. And I can't help but feel like if I move from your side You'll disappear. I fear that with everyone...even with Trixie, Starlight, the girls, and Flare."

Before anything else could be said, Flare came bursting through the door and ran straight to me. "Where's Flash!?" I jumped when she yelled at me and I hide into Twilight again.

"Flare!? Don't yell at her. She's still scared from when Flash snapped at her and then Twilight yelled at Flash. The yelling is what's triggering this right now." Trixie looked really mad at Flare with the sudden out burst. "Sorry, Sunset. I didn't me to scare you." She went from looking at me to inspecting Twilight.

"Hmm, you're not the Twilight from this world so I'm going to assume that you're the Twilight Trixie and Sunset spoke so much of. You live in Equestria as a princess, right?"

"Yes, I do. But recently I've been thinking of staying here. I know this may sound weird but I don't want to leave Sunset. I left her several times. I don't want to do it again."

Flare went from being serious and sorta glaring at Twilight, to smiling brightly and hugging Twilight. "Well, I'm glad my little Sunset found someone to be there for her just like her best friend Trixie."  

Twilight and Trixie were both blushing which made Starlight and I giggle at their reactions. Trixie sat down on the floor leaning on the couch and Starlight sat in her lap side ways laying her head on her chest. "So, what happened that made Flash start all of this?"

I sighed, "He walked into my apartment with the spare key I gave him and caught me and Twilight kissing. I was teaching her how to play guitar and we started talking and I kissed her and that's when Flash walked in. I tried to explain to him but he started yelling and bringing up all the stuff I did and that I'll always be a bad person just like I was before Twilight came here and helped me realize the magic of friendship."

"So, Flash got jealous and mad?" I nod and sigh trying to control my tears, "After he finished yelling I was hiding behind Twilight and then Twilight got mad at Flash and snapped at him for yelling at me and that he had no room to yell at me because of what he did to her during the Battle of the Bands. She understood that he was under a spell but after that, she never trusted him again."