Me Then You

What if Lukas and Phillip switched bodies?

Lukas's POV

I woke up this morning a bit disoriented.

Instead of getting up eight away, I decided to just rest my eyes for a bit.

That's until I shifted, and I realized something that I can't quite wrap my head around. I jolted, now fully awake.

I'm laying in Phillip's bed shirtless, but the part that freaked me out the most was that not only was I not in my own room, I wasn't in my own body.

Not wanting to invade his privacy, I covered my, his, body with the blankets

Before I could through myself into a panic attack, Phillip's phone started going off.

Not knowing what would be considered okay in this situation, I tilted my neck to see who was texting him so much.

The screen kept lighting up with the name Babe?💙 coming from my phone number.

I looked at the device with narrowed eyes, and a slightly bitter taste in my mouth.

Really Phillip? Babe with a question mark? Does he not know if we're together or not? He knows I love him.

I hesitantly opened the phone, and began to scroll through the messages.

Babe?💙

Lukas?

Hopefully it's you reading this.

I'm freaking out!

What happened? How did this even happen?

Lukas?

Lukas!

WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING

Your Dad just talked to me.

I screamed and he came upstairs and asked what was wrong

I panicked.

I shouted "I like motocross!"

Now I'm in the bathroom.

I'm not dealing with this by my self. Get over here NOW

LUKAS ANSWER MY PHONE!

Did the babe thing freak you out cause we can talk about that later but right now get your ass out of my bed and get over here!

Okay!

Let me put some clothes on first!

WHY IS MY BODY NAKED?!

DONT LOOK AT IT!

What if (Philkas one shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें