"Well consider me surprised," Louis says.

"Harry kept complaining about missing you. Besides, I always come out for a concert," Eleanor explains. "So, we booked a flight and flew out. I asked Liam what hotel you were staying at and we got rooms. Don't worry, he doesn't know that you and Harry are a thing."

"Well, we should probably let these two love birds have some alone time, huh," Lottie smirks. Eleanor agrees and gives Louis one last hug before following Lottie out. Harry looks at Louis and brings him into another hug.

This one is longer than the first one. Louis pushes his face into Harry's neck and breathes him in. He can't believe Harry's here. Louis pulls back and places a quick kiss to Harry's lips. He feels the familiar flutters in his stomach.

"I've missed you, Harry," Louis hums. He rests his head on Harry's chest and sighs loudly. Louis feels Harry wrap his arms tightly around Louis' waist. Louis wishes he could stay there forever, but he knows he can't.

"Why don't we go cuddle," Harry suggests. Louis nods and untangles himself from Harry long enough for them to lay on Louis' bed. Louis wraps tightly in his embrace one they're comfortable.

They sit in silence for a while, allowing the moment to soak in. Louis sighs deeply as Harry places a tender kiss to Louis' head. Louis will never get tired of Harry's kisses. "No teasing or sassy remarks," Harry asks. Louis shakes his head and silences Harry.

"Shhh, just let me enjoy this, alright? I'll make fun of you later," Louis murmurs. Harry laughs and wiggles himself closer to Louis. Louis allows his fingers to trace over the tattoos on Harry's arms and breathe him in. Moments like this are few and far between for them and Louis wants to remember every moment of it.

"Hmm, will you be my boyfriend," Louis asks quietly. He looks down at Harry, terrified that Harry will reject him. He knows that the chance is slim since they've already discussed wanting to be official, but he's still worried.

"I figured we were because of everything yesterday, but alright," Harry teases. Louis rolls his eyes and kisses the top of Harry's head.

"I'm supposed to be the sassy one, not you," Louis points out.

"I have my moments," Harry replies simply. They sit in silence for little while longer. Louis can almost feel the time slipping away from them.

"I've better go." Louis slowly lets Harry untangle himself. He already misses Harry's warmth and he's not even gone yet.

"I wish you could stay longer," Louis whispers sadly.

He knows the reason Harry can't stay is because he's a boy. They can't risk getting caught by anyone and Louis knows that. If Harry was a girl, everything would be different. It's annoying and angers him.

Even if Louis were ready to come out (which he still doesn't think he is), their management would never allow it. Their management company and producer aren't known for being accepting of minorities. Louis' seen how strict they are with Zayn in comparison to Niall, Liam, and himself. It's not like their mentor, Simon, has said anything about dating guys specifically, but he's seen how they reacted to the rumors between Louis and Zayn. Louis can only imagine how much worse it'll be if they find out Louis' really with a guy.

"I do too," Harry mutters. He gets out of the bed and gives Louis a small frown. Louis pouts as he watches Harry pick up his sunglasses and place them on top of his curly head of hair.

Before leaving, Harry leans down and kisses Louis once on the lips. Louis savors the kiss. It'd be the last time they'd be able to kiss for a while. Louis places his hand on Harry's cheek, forcing him to stay longer. Harry pulls away a little and glances over Louis' face. Louis watches Harry's green eyes hover over Louis' lips again.

"Kiss me one more time, please, for the road," Louis whispers. Harry nods and kisses Louis again. Louis pulls away quickly, knowing that if they kissed any longer he wouldn't be able to say goodbye. Harry gives Louis a sad look before leaving the hotel room.

Louis sighs angrily. If only Harry was a girl. Why did he have to like a boy? Everything would be so much easier if he liked girls! Louis shouts loudly into a pillow as he feels himself starting to cry. Why did everyone tell him that it's wrong? How could liking someone ever be wrong? Why was he allowed to walk hand-in-hand with Eleanor and not Harry? He shouts again and throws the pillow at the door connecting his room to Liam's.

He watches the door open and sees Liam stick his head in. "I heard shou—shit Louis." Louis tries to wipe away his tears before Liam can see him, but it's too late. Liam rushes over to Louis' side and brings the older boy into a hug.

Louis allows Liam to hold him, but the only thing he can think of is Harry. He wishes Harry was here with him instead. He cries harder as he reminds himself they'd never be free. Louis would never be able to love Harry as openly as he loved Eleanor.

"It's okay, Louis, everything will be okay." Liam holds Louis tight as Louis sobs into Liam's shoulder. 

~_~_~

Hey guys! So, new chapter! Thoughts? New update schedule. I'll be updating this book on Mondays from now on (not tomorrow, though, because I'm updating tonight instead). The rest of the update schedule will be below. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ~B