12

The ceremony was beautiful, and Harry had to excuse himself afterwards to freshen up. It isn't his fault that declarations of love always hit home and make him tear up (sometimes a little more than tear up if he must admit it).

"What did I miss," Harry asks when he joins his mother at their assigned table. His mother silences him and gestures for him to take as seat.

"You missed the introduction and most of the first dance. I think there's going to be a little bit of time in between dinner and now to go around and meet everyone," Anne explains. Harry nods. He glances up and catches Louis's gaze from across the room. He blushes as he remembers the night earlier this week.

He hears chatter start around him, and Harry finds himself snapping back to reality. He looks around and sees everyone walking around and talking. He stands, not quite sure what to do. Harry's mother has already disappeared somewhere, and Lottie looked busy helping her Mum. He sits back down pathetically. The sound of his phone buzzing pulls his attention away from the situation.

LouisGayAss:

Hey! How are you doing? Long time, no chat!

DefendingLouis:

I'm at a wedding.

LouisGayAss:

That sucks. Is it any fun?

DefendingLouis:

Not yet.

LouisGayAss:

I've been tweeting good wishes to Jay. Her wedding is today too.

That's funny. Your Mum is friends with Jay and Jay's wedding is today and you're at a wedding.

wait...

DefendingLouis:

Don't be mad.

LouisGayAss:

UR AT JAY TOMLINSON' WEDDING AND YOU THINK IM NOT GOING TO BE MAD? OMG YOU HAVE TO SEND PICTURES

DefendingLouis:

Fine, but only of the decorations. No pictures of the family.

LouisGayAss:

Well you're no fun.

Harry rolls his eyes at his friend. He takes out his camera and snaps a few pictures of the decorations, trying to be secretive about it. He doesn't want to attract any attention to him. After he takes a few, he goes through them and picks out the ones good enough to save.

"Taking pictures of me?" Harry jumps and looks up. Louis's standing at the table wearing a small smile. Harry instantly blushes.

"No, just of the... decorations," He answers sheepishly.

"What are you doing just sitting around anyway? You could at least pretend like you can be social," Louis teases. Harry feels himself blushing again. Louis motions for Harry to join him, and having nothing else to do, Harry does.

"Fine," Harry protests. Louis shrugs and rests a hand on Harry's back. He leads him in the direction of Niall and Liam. Harry mumbles protests, but they fall on deaf ears.

"Hey, this is Harry, but Niall told me you already met. Harry, this is Niall, Liam, Sophia—poor thing is dating Liam—, Zayn, and Eleanor," Louis introduces. Harry gives a small nod towards everyone as Louis introduces them. He doesn't want to admit that he's already met most of them, so he allows Louis to have his Moment.