Cole's P. O. V

My alarm went off and I practically threw it across the room. This CAP shit better hurry the fuck up! I get outta bed and go brush my teeth and wash my face. I need to cut my hair. 'Maybe Novia can d-.' I stop myself mid-thought. I'm still pissed off. I shake my head and go back to my room. I pull out a pair of basketball shorts, a tshirt and change before stepping into my slides. I go downstairs and grab a water. My phone buzzes in my hand. I open it to see a text from Novia.

Good morning, handsome. I hope you have a good day. Don't let CAP mfs get to you. Love you. ;)

I won't. Love you too.

My response is dry considering what I usually text. But no matter how mad I am at Kyrie, I'm still gonna let her know that I love her. Like no other.

*An hour later*

I'm sitting in this drab ass room with motherfuckers who look like death is knocking at their doors. "Good morning, class. I'm Ms. Young." The teacher says and I drop my head on the desk. This female has a high ass, Jamaican ass accent that's gonna add on to my headache. "We're gonna go around the room and each of you are gonna say your name and why you're here." She says and we all groan.

*20 minutes later*

"Young man, what's your name?" Ms. Young asks. "Me?" I ask and look up. "Yes, you." "Cole what?" "Do you really need to know that?" "I suppose not. Why are you here?" "Got into a fight." "Oh, you're a troublemaker." She says and I'm seething. "Don't put a fucking label on me. I'm not a delinquent, if that's what you think." I say and Ms. Young looks taken aback. "Right. Please take out a piece of paper. You all will write why you are here and how you can prevent yourself from coming back." The teacher says and I'm likely to commit a mass murder at this point. I take my pen out and verbatim, I write: I'm here because someone punched me. I've been told that if someone hits me, hit they ass back. So I did. And what people can do so I won't come back here is LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!! Including whoever is reading this.

I then threw my pencil down. My phone has been buzzing all morning but when it does an elongated vibration, I raise my hand and say, "May I go to the bathroom?" "Yes." I rush out the room while I'm redialing Kyrie's number. "What's up, man?" I say when she answers. "Attitude! I was calling to ask ya punk ass how it was going." "Fine. Anything else?" "Cole, are you mad or something? You've been hostile all morning." "You know what? I am mad. At you!" I say and will my hands to stop shaking. "Me? Fuck I do?" "Ask the niggah who you wanna ride!" I say and then there's silence. "That wasn't me!" Kyrie yells. "Whatever. I gotta go." I say and hang up. I rub my head before walking back to class. The rest of the day, I can't concentrate. All I could think about was Kyrie's smile, kissing her lips and all the emotion in her voice when she was talking to me. Am I being a jerk?