"Oh yeah, it's amazing. I love getting things thrown at my head." I replied with a deadpan expression etched onto my face.

"You shouldn't have kept swearing." She winced remembering the painful memory that happened just moments ago.

"I was hoping she'd hit me hard enough for me to get knocked out so I wouldn't have to come here." I looked at my new school and groaned. East Wing High.

We were most definitely late and Riley didn't seem like she cared, although I still felt guilty for making her late.

"Uh, sorry for making you late." I said awkwardly as she walked in front of me, guiding me into the school.

She chuckled lightly, her quiet laugh echoing through the empty halls regardless even though it was only a faint sound. "Don't worry about it." She replied with ease.

I looked at all the posters for clubs and events that were covering the walls. A bunch of past graduate portraits hung up on one wall, some were so old that the paper wasn't even white anymore.

"C'mon, the office is this way." She grabbed my wrist and turned a corner, pulling me into a huge office. People around here seem to be doing finically well, the massive houses, the huge school, expensive cars.

It wasn't like this where I used to live so all these extravagant things are making me uneasy.

"Ms.Hemming." Riley called out to the lady at the front desk, causing her to turn in her chair and smile at Riley.

"Good morning, Riley." She turned her attention to me and raises her eyebrows. "You must be new." She turned back to her computer.

"Ms. Lively?" She looked at me and I nodded, then turning back to look at Riley who was easily conversing with another office lady. She dove into a conversation so easily, it was humbling to see her ask people how their day was or how their family was doing.

"Here's your schedule, and papers to fill out. You're going to have to take a picture for your student card later on today. Your locker number is 1935. I hope you enjoy your first day here, but the students here are a pain in the ass so I recommend you stay by Riley." I raised my eyebrows at the last piece of information, causing her to laugh loudly and shoo'ing us out of the office.

"What! You're so lucky you have a main hallway locker, my locker is all the way upstairs." She says bummed out. "Everyone who has a main hall locker is blessed, you are blessed by the gods."

"What?" I laughed, looking at her strangely.

"Having your locker in the main hall makes your life a hundred times easier, believe me." She turned around and stopped in front of a locker, looking at it pouting.

Before either of us could say anything else, we heard laughs from down the hall. A guy comes into view and so does another one, throwing a football at him.

Two more guys come out, with a group of four girls. All of them laughing obnoxiously when one of the football guys knocks himself in the lockers by accident trying to catch the ball. Riley rolls her eyes beside me, causing me to give her the 'explain the tea' look.

"That's your typical popular clique. There are more of them but those are the main people, they are assholes and spoiled brats. The girl with the purse is Rebecca, she's the rudest person you'll ever meet." She stared at them in disgust.