Chapter 18 ~ Arrested + Concussion

I stopped wrapping my wrists with tape as Joe walked in.

"Whoa, Le. This is the female locker room."

"I know, J, I know."

We stayed in silence for a few moments.

"So what's up?"

"It's about JoJo."

"What about her, is she okay?" I asked, worried. I stood up and put the tape roll on the side.

"No. I- I want to ask her something." He sighed.

Unfortunately, I weren't catching on. He pinched the bridge of his nose, in hope to release tension.

"Never mind I'll speak to Col-" He groaned. "I can't even speak to Colby!" He yelled. "I can't speak to Jon, he just thinks I'm joking and you. Your too dumb to understand what I'm talking about." He pointed to me.

I placed my hand across my chest, jokingly. "I'm hurt." I scoffed. "Well sorry, mastermind." I poked him in the chest. "If you excuse me, mister, I've got a match."

I opened the door and walked out of it. "Bye, betch." I yelled.

Turning the corner to gorilla, I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw Saraya.

"Hey Ray." I smiled.

She bit her nails.

"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of her face. She snapped out of her gaze and looked at me, dumbfounded.

"Huh?"

"I said: hello." I replied, bluntly.

"Oh. "

"Nervous?"

She didn't reply, she just nodded.

AJ was with Tamina in the ring, explaining that she's beat every woman on the roster and that there is nobody else that could possibly, even come close to getting her title. As she was rambling on, Paige's music hit and she walked out into the arena. The audience weren't expecting it but cheers exploded throughout the arena. Paige climbed into the ring and scoffed at AJ and Tamina.

My gaze turned to what was happening in the hallway. Cops? I walked back out of gorilla and looked at who they were arresting. Truth?

I walked in front of the officers and stood my ground.

"I'm going to have to ask you to move." The tall officer says.

I send him death glares. " 'the hell is going on here?" I shout.

The two officers look at each other and then look back at me.

"Can you move?" The shorter one says.

"How about.... No?" I place my hands on my hips and look at Truth. "My brother. What have you done?"

He looked down at the ground and then back up at me. "It wasn't me it was Lil Jimmy."

I laughed and went for a fist bump. However, I came to my senses that his hands were handcuffed. "What did Jimmy do then?"

"He stole a pair of handcuffs." He muttered. I was about to ask why but I burst out into hysterics and watch them walk Truth out of the arena.

"Poor Truth." I muttered to myself.

As I walk back into gorilla and continue watching Saraya's segment, the annoying voice of our general manager, Vickie Guerrero echoes throughout the arena. I cover my ears until she stops squeaking "Excuse me!" into the microphone. When she shuts up, she announces that the match that was going to happen between AJ and Paige would happen at Wrestlemania 30. There was a mixture of boos and cheers running through the arena. Paige smirked whilst AJ looked genuinely intimidated. Vickie Guerrero walked in, followed by Saraya and then AJ and Tamina followed behind. AJ congratulated Saraya and left with Tamina. I gave Saraya a hug and congratulated her.