Chapter 16 ~ Monday Night Raw

"..then Summer will put you in a submission. Jordyn, gets out and sends Summer into the ropes. Then Jordyn performs the Samoan drop and goes into the pin. With Jordyn winning. Any questions?" Bill DeMott, our trainer, says. I shake my head and glance over at Summer. She shakes her head.

"Great, so get to work!" He stands up and leaves the ring.

I stand up and pull Summer up.

We lock up and start practicing the match for tonight.

"This is boring! Can we go to Starbucks?" She said, loosening her submission hold.

"Summer, we need to practice."

She groans.

"Fine! Let's go!" I stood up and left the ring, Summer following behind me.

We get into Summers car and she drives us to Starbucks.

When we get there we are greeted by Natalie, Ariane, Trinity and Nattie.

I wave and go sit down with them whilst Summer gets our drinks.

"Hey." I grin.

They all smile back.

As I look up, I notice a camera in my face.

"Um.. What's this?"

"Total Divas!" They squeal.

I groan.

"Don't hate cause you ain't!" Ariane says.

Shaking my head I pull my chair further in.

"Who you come with?" Trinity asks.

"Summer."

They all groan.

As if on cue, Summer walks over, drinks in her hand. Just as she was about to put it down, Nattie stands up. She knocks the drinks out of Summers hands and they splash onto her shoes.

"Nattie, you bitch!"

"Shut up, Summer. Your a whore!"

Trinity pulls on my shoulder. I lean in as she wants to whisper something in my ear whilst the camera is shooting the drama with Nattie and Summer.

"Staged." She whispers.

"Oh."

I look back over at Summer and Nattie arguing. I laugh and shake my head. I turn back to face Trinity.

"What time are you going to the arena later?"

"Um... 7?" She trails off, looking at Ariane who nods.

"Okay, well I'm going to walk back to the hotel, see you at the arena."

I picked up my drink and gave them all hugs.

-

I dragged my suitcase through the backstage loading door and walked towards the female locker room. I opened the door and was greeted by Nikki, Brie, Trinity, Nattie, Ariane and Natalie. "Hey girls!"

They turned around and looked at me.

"Jordyn!" The squealed in unison. A few of them engulfed me in a hug.

"Okay. I. Can't. Breathe."

They let go and went back to doing their makeup.

"What match is first?" I asked whilst setting my suitcase down and pulling my make up bag out.

"It's Funkadyctals vs. Bella Twins." Nikki said.

"Yeah, then in the second hour it's your match against Summer." Brie said.