Chapter 11 ~ Trapped, Sick + Royal Rumble

~Colby's POV~

I could hear voices, familiar voices.

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't.

I could hear crys and sobs.

Someone was saying something but I couldn't tell what they was saying.

It sounded like a name but I wasn't my name.

I can't remember. I can't remember my name.

The place was dark, it was as if I was trapped in a dark room, no windows or no light.

I tried to say something but I couldn't open my mouth.

I was screaming on the inside but nothing came out.

I felt trapped.

~Jordyn's POV~

Wiping my tears, I looked around the room.

Joe kissed JoJo's head as JoJo cried.

Jon looked angry and was pacing the room.

I looked down as the nurse came in.

"Hello." She sighed.

"We have the results.." She said, trailing off.

Me and Jon walked up to her as JoJo and Joe stayed seated.

"..it's a coma." She said, putting a hand on my shoulder as I let more tears fall.

Jon scoffed and paced the room.

Joe told him to calm down and get some fresh air.

I couldn't hear nothing, there was just a beeping noise in my ear, probably Colby's heart monitor.

I rubbed my temples and sighed, sitting back down.

"How long?" Joe asked, looking hopeful it isn't long.

The nurse shook her head and shrugged.

"It's not that easy." She began, she looked down at Colby as Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

"It could be days, weeks, months." She looked back round at us and saw how disappointed we all looked. "The latest would be 8 to 9 months."

Joe stood up.

"9 months?" He yelled in fury.

More tears fell from my eyes.

"Mr Anoa'i, I said as an estimate. It's not for certain. 9 months would be the very worst. He could awake form his coma next week. We just do not know. We can't just wake him up seen as it's not a self-induced coma. Your friend had a pretty bad impact from that car. We're doing the best we can, trust me." She said, walking towards the door, holding a clipboard. "if you need anything press the button at the side of Mr Lopez's bed." She said before pointing to the button next to Colby's bed and walking out.

I pug my head in my hands and breathed heavily.

How could this happen?

Joe walked out, probably to check on Jon.

JoJo walked out afterwards, probably to go get some food.

I just continued staring at Colby, in case of any movement.

I sighed and walked closer to his bed,

I sat on the chair and faced him. I picked up his hand and kissed it.

"Colby. I know you can't hear me but.. You need to get out of this... This c-coma, we need you." I paused. "We're all falling to pieces, Colby... Myself and the ladies are crying constantly. Jon blames himself. We don't know when your going to wake up but were all hoping that it's soon."