Eijiro Kirishima vs. Izuku Midoriya

Start from the beginning

"Everyone take your seats and open to page 200" Aizawa said walking into the place all mummified, the only thing that could be seen were his eyes.

"Aizawa senpai, is it okay to teach like that, Kero?" Tsuyu asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, now let's start with the class" Aizawa said.

After class, Izuku, Eijiro and Ochako were making plans for the big fight in two weeks time, Ochako creating the posters and making the necessary hype, Izuku and Eijiro trained for the day. The news eventually got to class 1B, people were starting to place bets on the two; after the events with the villians attacking the students of class 1A and the student who was half demon saving the day, everyone knew about them.

Then the problem began as one of the teachers who wore cuff's on her wrist, better known as Midnight, got a hold of one of the posters and decided to report this upcoming event to the other teachers; they planned to have Midnight, Cementoss, Aizawa and Toshinori catch everyone in the act.

Two weeks later/Saturday.....

The day was finally here, students from both class 1A and B were packed in Izuku's dorm, the two opponents ready to battle but the rules had to be clear.

"Hey everyone, this battle ain't gonna start without you all paying ¥30, nah Monoma I didn't get any cash from you, gemme that" Ochako said then aggressively collecting the requested amount from Monoma, but it looked so cute.

"This is it, I'm gonna kick some ass now" Izuku said.

"You are speed and accuracy, remember that" Eijiro said.

"And........Begin!!!" Ochako said karate chopping the air, then Cementoss encases the two students in cement, while Aizawa and Toshinori in his All Might form jump into action.

"And to believe the two most promising students would do something like this" Aizawa said in disappointment.

"Young Midoriya and Eijiro, I'm very disappointed, to think you two would fight on school premises, even worse your dorm, UA doesn't allow this" Toshinori said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Ummm, we weren't going to fight physically, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you've heard of it right" Izuku said pointing at the game console, causing all the teachers to sweat drop.

"Midnight, you've strewed up this time" Toshinori thought feeling stupid.

"What a waste of valuable time, I could be sleeping now" Aizawa thought.

"Sorry for interrupting, it seems someone gave us the wrong info" Cementoss said glaring at Midnight.

"Well, since your here you might as well stay" Eijiro suggested.

"Okay, um Cementoss the restraints" Toshinori said as they start the tournament, the fight dragged on into the night.

"C'mon, someone should win already!" Katsuki yelled.

"Almost there!" Izuku said.

"I'm gonna win!" Eijiro said until they had their game guns towards each other.

"Why does it always have to end like this" Izuku said.

"Cause your a bitch" Eijiro said.

"Don't do it" Izuku said.

"Try me" Eijiro said as they both fire.

"ULTIMATE FAIL!!!" The game said as everyone groan.

"Fuck!!!" Izuku and Eijiro exclaimed throwing their controllers on the couch.

"I'm going to my room" Shinsou said.

"Yeah, this isn't worth it anymore" Denki said as everyone leaves.

"I think this is the end" Izuku said.

"No, arm wrestling to decide" Eijiro said.

"That.......isn't a bad idea" Izuku said going to agreed, then starting the game with Eijiro using his quirk, but Izuku used his tying them until Eijiro pulls out a spray bottle and spraying water in his eyes, then taking advantage to win.

"Suffer, I win and now you've got to say it" Eijiro said as Izuku pulls out his phone and writing something in the class' group chat.

"I lost and Eijiro is the best, don't ever forget it" Izuku wrote bitterly.

"And send" Eijiro said as the video, then the comments started pilling in.

"Eijiro your dead" Momo wrote.

"Eijiro your the best" Mineta wrote.

"Your both dead" Momo wrote.

"Oh that's kinky, do you know how big it is?" Mina wrote.

"Oh My God, Mina that's personal" Tooru wrote.

"This is very inappropriate, no one should be doing this on school premises" Tenya wrote.

"Shut it tight ass" Jirou wrote.

"So Deku got all kissy kissy with his slut, yeah, that's real funny" Katsuki wrote.

"Yeah, like the time you sucked some guys dick back in junior high" Izuku wrote.

"Oh shit, that's KO Katsuki" Mina wrote.

"You really did that, what a shame Katsuki" Denki wrote.

"Very disgraceful" Tsuyu wrote.

"Shut it frog bitch" Katsuki wrote.

"Hey, don't call her a bitch" Tokoyami wrote.

"What are you gonna do about it bird brain" Katsuki wrote.

"Look who's talking, I sometimes wonder how you made it into UA, probably gave the principal a blowjob to cover up for your lame excuse for a brain" Izuku wrote.

"Damn, that's just too much sauce" Sero wrote.

"Oh God, the shame and agony" Ochako wrote.

"Shut it all of you" Katsuki wrote.

"It looks like me and Katsuki got beef" Izuku wrote.

"Yeah, it's go time bitch" Katsuki wrote.

"Please stop associating me with your job, we all already know you love dick in your mouth" Izuku wrote.

"Strike 3, your out" Jirou wrote.

"Definitely, your done" Tsuyu wrote.

"I think he's crying" Tooru wrote.

"Crying like a little girl" Shouto wrote.

"Hey, this is the first time Shouto has said something on the group" Ochako wrote.

"Yes, yes it is" Shouto said.

"I'm going to bed, later guys" Izuku wrote.

"Yeah, me too" Eijiro wrote.

"Bye" Momo wrote.

Finally, this chapter is over.

So, I'm thinking that there will be skits for chapters from time to time, what do you think?

So I'mma end of the chapter here, make sure to Vote, Follow, Share, Comment and I'll see you guys for the next chapter.