Chapter 2. Keeping it down

I woke up to the alluring scent of Andrew since his bed and his whole room smelt like him and I was glad that Ginger offered me to stay here. I snuggled deeper into Andrew's red checkered big blankets. It would have been a beautiful morning except for the annoying sun that shined irritatingly at my face.

I groaned as the sun wouldn't disappear but then my stomach churned in not a good way. I bolted up and dashed to the bathroom and vomited everything I ate last night. "Jennifer honey! Are you alright?" Ginger's sweet voice asked from the other side of the bathroom door "Yes, I'm fine" I replied even though it was a complete lie. "Well hurry then Amber is making breakfast" she said as her foot steps disappeared and just by the thought of Amber cooking breakfast made me sick again. 

**

I walked down the stairs after I brushed my teeth and saw Andrew and Ginger eating but most likely Andrew was playing with his food like it was some sort of alien experiment. "Good morning!" I sang "Hmm" Andrew moaned while Amber said "Good morning Jenny darling" "Please call me Jen just not Jenny" I said but she just gave me a fake smile as she placed a plate of burnt fried eggs with greenish pancakes, was this poison? I looked up to her from my weird looking breakfast and she just smiled. I looked over at Andrew who was looking really glum. "Oh my God Drew! We totally forgot!" I exclaimed as a super idea came to me.

He looked at me with a confused expression and asked "What did we forgot?" Amber looked at us as if we were the trouble makers which was true since we did have sex-- *coughs* never mind. "Your father needed help sending errands" I lied, Jacob was known to be dedicated to his work since he left the house early in the morning and arrived late at night. "really?" he asked "Jacob asked that dear?" Ginger asked in her sweet voice, I just rolled my eyes and slammed my head on the table.

"Yes, that's why get changed-- now!" I said as I grabbed Andrew by the collar and dragged him upstairs hoping Amber would not tag along. 

**

"So what did my dad asked us to do?" Andrew asked as we were in Ginger's car, he was in the passenger seat while I was driving. "He told us we must eat breakfast at Waffle house or else I'll die eating your wife's cooking" I said as I grinned Andrew laughed and sighed "Thank you! I love my wife but she can't cook even if her life depended on it" "Then why in God's name is she cooking!?" I exclaimed "She wanted to be that normal wife who cooks for her husband" he said while he rolled his eyes

As we got to waffle house we ordered waffles of course and ate like there was no tomorrow but right after our meal I started feeling sick. "Jen, Are you okay? You look pale" Andrew asked as he leaned forward on his elbows "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I still remember Amber's cooking" I said with a small laugh even though I wanted to hurl everything I just ate. He chuckled and said "We must be getting back or Amber will cook dinner" just as we were both about to get out I quickly stood up and dashed out of the building and hurled everything I just ate. Andrew came in after me and said "Jeez Jen! I was just joking!" he said with a guilty look on his face. 

"Just don't joke about that though" I said as I started hurling more while Andrew pulled my hair back like a gentleman. I just can't seem to keep anything down and that was bad because every time someone will catch me throwing up I might have to make an excuse after excuse and eventually they'll suspect something. Andrew might suspect something. We arrived at the house hoping we wouldn't bump-- well I hope that I wouldn't bump into my best friend-in-law. But I spoke too soon,

"Great news!!"

She yelled as she jumped in front of us and made me and Andrew jump back. I felt sick again. "What honey?" Andrew asked as he kissed his wife. Okay, now I was about to get really sick. "My older brother, Ryan will be staying with us... Also Michael" she said all too excitedly "Where will they be staying? There is obviously no more room in the house" I said bluntly "Silly! They are staying at a hotel!" she said with a smile showing her pearl white teeth that I terribly want to punch out of her pretty mouth.

"We'll also be having a fine dining dinner with them tomorrow night" she said as she jumped up and down with a husband beside her trying to be excited as her but no matter what he wasn't the closes to being excited. "Oh brother" I mumbled as I dashed off once again to vomit.

Hey guys! This is only a filler. but I swear things will get even more better, Amber's brothers Michael and Ryan play a HUGE role in this. Thanks for reading!!