I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I almost kissed with the door when it came swinging at me. Luckily Jessa was there to pull me out of the way. When I saw who it was I immediately knew just by how they looked who they were. The sexy 6.

the first girl with Black hair looked me up and down before giving me a confused smile and sticking out her hand.

“hello, i'm Necessity.” I had to do a double take on her name. I never new you could use that as a name. I bit my lip to refrain from laughing.

“Marte.” I said shaking her hand. I wasn't sure what to do. I hadn't had anyone be so friendly to me before, especially from the popular crowd.

“pretty same is it short for anything?” the red head asked. I shook my head furiously but my cousin had to speak up.

“yeah! It's-” I quickly covered her mouth from spilling my dark secret. I hated my full name and if I could do something about it I made sure it stayed a secret.

“sorry but did I ask you Jessica?” Necessity snapped. I pulled my hand off her mouth in shock. Her tone changed in an instant. When she realized I had seen that she straightened herself out fixing her hair. “sorry about that, now you were saying?” she smiled sweetly at me bating her eyelashes innocently.

I blinked a few times before saying. “uh.. no. sorry just Marte.”

“oh! Well cute, so listen we are about to go over and talk with those boys over there.. wanna join us?” she smiled at me. All her posse seemed to nod in agreement at something. I pulled my backpack up more on my back before shaking my head.

“sorry, I can't I have to go get some forms from the front office. Maybe some other time.” they all made pouty faces before sighing and skipping off to meet the boys, they all seemed to be wearing close to what Jessa was wearing but more... modest. But not by much. They seemed to know the balance between showing boobs and bum. Which Jessa doesn't seem to understand.

“Hey! Wait up!” Jessa yelled waddling over to them in her heels. I shook my head pulling the door open and my face met a hard body. I fell to the floor with an umph.

“sorry.” he mumbled helping me up and hurrying off. I caught the back of his head seeing he had short black hair. I watched as he walked quickly past the sexy 6 and the group of boys, as soon as they saw him they started booing and laughing at him throwing crumbled pieces of paper at him. I rolled my eyes at their immaturity and walked straight into the building heading off in the direction of the office.

When I go to the office after looking for 5 minutes I walked in being greeted by an old lady. She looked up sighing before giving me a grim smile. I gave her the same grin whilst I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Name.” she asked looking at her out-of-date computer.

“Marte Jetson.” I said looking around seeing the 'encouraging' posters about striving for success and crap. Just as I got to the poster that was explaining there is no I in Team she cleared her through obnoxiously loud. I looked at her as she shoved a schedule in my face.

“there are your classes your next class is down the hall, i'm sure you can find you way around.” she said bitterly sweet. I smiled back just the same before turning my back and rolling my eyes. Ladies like that just pissed me off. If you don't like your job quit. It's simple.

.

Walking down the hall my first class would seem like a piece of cake. Except I have no idea where it is. I looked down at my schedule. 'English, Room 321' I looked around till I found that I was standing right in front of it. Thank god I was the only one in the hallway at that time or I would have looked completely stupid.

I knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to open it. When he did I almost laughed. His outfit was completely comical. He had the nerd glasses with the brown sweater vest and short sleeved button up white top tucked into gray trousers. He looked like a complete nerd and his gelled down hair topped it off.

“welcome!” he said letting me into the class room. “Class we have a new student today! Everyone welcome ms.-”

“Marte Jetson.” I quickly said so he wouldn't say my name. I dreaded that stupid name. It didn't need to be shared with the world.

“right.” he said before looking around for something. “okay please go sit in the back.” I shuffled off to my seat in the back when I noticed the guy I would be sitting with. The boy with the black hair. I flopped down in my seat and turned to him. He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and smiled slightly.

“hi.”

“hey.” I said still looking at him skeptically he didn't seem to be one to get bullied. He looked like the bad boy kind. The one to cause trouble and ride a motorcycle.

“Marte.” I stuck out my hand.

He took it saying. “Zayn.”

~*~

OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED :DDDDD this is a new one and YES it's starting BEFORE the X factor i'm just sitting here like  HSDKLGHASDKLGH;IAEGJSILAGH cannot contain these emotions no joke

i'm going to upload loving you is hard soon... but for now ENJOY THIS!!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO FRREAKING MUCH LIKE SERIOUSLY I WILL BUY YOU ALL PLANE TICKETS TO COME SEE ME BUT ALL I GOT IS 40 BUCKS SO.... WUFF YOUUUU <333 ~Me! <33 xxxx