Chapter Sixteen: The Tiebreaker Race Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"A hundred and ninety-nine laps, and, baby, it all comes down to this!" Darrell added

"This is it, kiddo." Doc told McQueen. "You've got four turns left. One at a time. Drive it in deep and hope it sticks. Go!"

"Okay, Braedey." Mary contacted Braedey, as he was behind The King, whilst McQueen was trying to catch up with Chick. "Hang in there, and you could just win this."

Lightning dashed in and headed for the inside. Chick tried to block him, but McQueen got back. McQueen headed off to the outside, and Chick tried again to slam into him again, but instead ended up slamming the wall, sparks flying, as McQueen began to head off to the inside.

"McQueen's going inside!" Bob announced.

Lightning did so, as he passed the too cocky Chick, who had just recovered from his encounter with the wall. Out of nowhere, Chick slammed into Lightning, sending him off the track, and bumps into The King as well.

"Chick and King are loose!" Bob called out.

"I think McQueen is out of the race!" Darrell announced.

McQueen, however, was not out. He turned his wheels from going left to the right. Doc smiled, as McQueen did his trick. Braedey seemed to realise what McQueen was doing. With that in mind, he began to ride along the wall, like how Lightning did in Nashville. Then, the two racecars got ahead of The King and Chick, McQueen getting back on track.

"McQueen saved it!" Darrell announced

"He's back on the track!" Bob added.

Doc smirked. "Float like a Cadillac..."

"Sting like a Beemer!" McQueen finished, and accelerated away, as Braedey followed suit.

"Braedey, well done." Mary contacted Braedey.

"Thanks, Mary." Braedey smirked. "Float like a Chevrolet, sting like a Bugatti!" Braedey raced off after Lightning, accelerating towards the finish line, as the stadium cheered out loudly.