Chapter 16

3rd chapter in 1 midnight! Wow I ain't even tired! But anyways.... Onto the story!!!

You see black... Black everywhere... You can't see anything " HElp uS!¡!" A girl's voice echoed through the walls and it's glitchy "Hhh-heeelllp uuusssss......" A boy's voice echoed through the walls and it seems melted..? (Y/n)! A voice evhoes through the walls (Y/n)!! It becomes louder (Y/N)!!! then a earthquake is happening and you fainted

"(Y/n)!" Sans calls shaking you. "U-ugghhh... What?" You woke up seeing sans relieved. "Don't scare me like that cuz it rattles my bones!" He said and you giggled. You wonder what that dream was about and you decided to remember it just in case.
You went out of the bed and you decided to make breakfast. But when you walked in the kitchen, sans teleported in there and is now cooking. Wow... It smells nice! "I decided to cook for today because that's the least that I can do for you winning us the contest. let's present that at it's branches and we can now have the prize" he said as he finished cooking and set the dish on the table. It's bacon and eggs ( I love em k? I don't like pancakes much so if you love pancakes then just pretend it's pancakes k?) You took a bite and you stared at sans with excitement in your eyes because that was the most delicious food you have ever eaten. "Uhhh... (Y/n)? Are you alr-" "OHMYGODSANSTHISMUSTBEHEAVENTHISISTHEMOSTDELICIOUSFOODIHAVEEVEREATENITSSOGOODWHENDIDYOULEARNHOWTODOTHISHOWYOUREALLYARETHEPERFECTBOYFRIENDICANEVERHAVEYOUARESOAMAZINGOHMYGODYAAAAA!!!!!" you said so quickly and ate breakfast quickly and in a matter of seconds,the plate is clean. "Is my cooking really that good? No-""NO?!?!?!? ITS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING I HAVE EVER ATE!!!!" you said cutting him off. He blushes. "Is it really?" He said blushing blue and he's now scratching the back of his skull. "It really is!! Come on! I will get ready and let's claim our prizes!!!" You said and went straight to the bathroom.

Time skip to where you claimed your prize

The house is so bigger than you expected. It's like 5 stories tall!!! WHAT?!?!?!? And it's 3 so if you combine it it's 15 stories tall!!! 2 couples live at one house. You sans and mettaton and papyrus lives at the first one. Undyne and alphys and asgore,toriel,frisk,Chara,asriel and MK lives at the 2nd one and gaster and muffet. We decided to do this because gaster needs his lab and muffet needs her bakery so their 1st and 2nd floor is muffet's bakery, the 4th and 5th is gaster's lab and the 3rd is where they sleep. You were so happy that this had ended as you wanted it to be and you are all happy. You moved from poor and lonely girl into a rich and friendly girl. Sans has found a new job being a engineer, papyrus being a news reporter so him and mettaton can be together. You hated your life at first and you wanted it to end but now you thought... Life isn't so bad at all!

Or IS iT?¿? WE'lL fInD oUt (y/N)... We'LL FinD oUt... =)

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapters it's midnight and I can't focus so ya bye!