Chapter 14

Yes it's here.
It's finally here the 14 chapter.
After months and months on end.
And like two posts of me apologizing.
Hope you enjoy!

Virgos POV
"Libra I'll be back in 20!" I yelled to her, since she she was currently in the bathroom singing very loud. "Okayyyyyyy!" I smiled for a second, then walked out of the apartment thing. As I approached the football field I felt scared, and almost afraid. "I have to talk to Scorpio." I whispered to myself. It didn't work, the 'motivation speech' only made me more afraid. I ran my hand through my hair a couple times and adjusted my top, God I hate having big boobs, and being 5,6 thank god Scorpio is taller. I opened the gate and jogged out to the field. "What the?" Two lumps were laying on the ground. "Wake up Aquaries!" I heard Scorpio scream, his voice cracked a little and I realized he was crying. "Scorpio!" I yelled and kicked my heels off. I ran as fast as I could to him, my heart was beating so fast. "Scorpio." I huffed out of breath. Hey I don't really like sports! "Vi-Virgo?" He rasped, dry blood and tears were caked to his face and it trickled out of his mouth. "Oh my god!" I screamed, I do not like blood, actually I HATE it. "Aquaries, passed out from seeing it, I bit my tongue when I fell." He chucked a little. "I need to call someone, or do something?!" I yelled pacing around frantically. "Virgo calm down it's okay" he wheezed out. "It's not okay, call the police." I took out my phone my hand shaking and dialed 911. "Hello? I need to report an accident, yes, yes Astrology High football field, okay, thank you!" I knelt down next to Scorpio, he looked so weak it was weird I'm not used to him looking like this. "What happened?" He looked up at me,"I thought I saw someone and I looked away when Aquarius threw the ball and it hit me in the shoulder, I think it's out of place."
"Who did you think you saw?" He hesitated, "I thought I saw you..." Wait what is that kind of creepy or is there another tall blond girl I don't know about? "Well I'm here now, wait why would you even look away from a flying football just to see ghost me?"
"No reason." He said looking away making his face look emotionless. "Sure." I said narrowing my eyebrows. I heard a distant siren wailing. "You should tell me before you get hauled away." He looked at me,"It's because I have feelings for you," he looked away again. "I'm sorry about what happened at that party."
yeah, you should be
I wanted to say back, but looking at him in the ground wincing in pain I felt bad or did I? I'm not sure...
" l like you to..." I said softly looking into his eyes completely unaware of the guys carrying a gurney across the field. "Virgo I have to ask you something." Butterflies no screaming vultures were flapping around in my stomach. "Ye-" I couldn't even say yeah? Cause I was cut off by a hospital guy. "What happened?" He asked Scorpio, while he was talking I dazed out thinking of all the possible things he wouldof asked me, maybe good things maybe get away from me. I guess I'll never know till he gets back cause I just realized that he was gone, Aquarius was gone heck the ambulance was gone. It was wailing away with the guy I was mad at and liked. Ugh.

Pieces POV
"What the..." I saw Virgo trudging through the hall carrying her heels. "What happened to you?" I said, she just rolled her eyes and went in her room. "Whatever." I said and walked into my room. "Taurus where are you?!" I yelled, "Shut up I'm taking a nap!" She yelled back, I smiled I love being greeted like that. I walked to my room and took out my sketch book from under my bed. The only person who knows I draw is Taurus cause she caught me drawing a few days ago. She was so shocked cause I don't really seem like the type but she said she won't tell anyone, because I'm kindof embarrassed about it. I mean nah whatever.

Libra POV
Maybe I should go check on her. Virgo has been gone for a solid forty minutes and that seems kindof weird, I mean she gets distracted but I didn't think it would be this long. "Libra?" I heard a voice say along with a shutting door. "Hey Virgo where were you." I walked towards the voice and saw her, she was holding her heels barefooted. "Scorpio is in the hospital I have to go, you look old enough can you pretend to be an adult I have my permit?" Wait what? "We could get in serious trouble Virgo." She is insane! Does she want to get arrested? "It will be fine Libra come on it's like 5 minutes away." She out her hands up. Ugh, fine. "Okay, if something happens it's all your fault." I shrugged, I'm going to die today she probably can't even drive. She smiled all cheerful and I glared. This was a bad idea, how am I supposed to be a fashion designer one day if I have a track record of impersonating an adult?

Aquarius POV
"Beep beep beep beep beep." My eyes slowly opened. "What the?" I looked around, a monitor was beeping next to me and I was in a white room. My heart started pounding, I hate hospitals, everything about them freaks me out. I pressed the nurse button on my remote thingy. I wonder what happened, all I remember was playing football with Scorpio. Then I through the ball to him as hard as I could so he would be impressed, and it hit him in the shoulder. Oh and he fell I forgot. Crap then what? I ran over to him and I saw.... Oh yeah. I put my hand over my mouth and hoped to had I wouldn't puke.

Alright guys this is the end to this chapter, again I'm sorry about the wait please so don't give up on me yet. I love you guys thanks so much for all the votes and comments and last but not least...
Leafy out 🍁