Chapter 1

The ZAHS or the Zodiac Astrology High School where there is only zodiac people like Libra, Aquarius, Scorpio, etc. I'm personally a Cancer and feel like curling up in a ball and crying. I don't know why the other zodiacs got removed from their schools but I got removed for bullyingt. I didn't bully, but the other kids bullied me like Amber and her little group. I remember her always kicking me and saying "Get out of here you dumb crab!" That would always do it and I would cry in the corner well all the other kids laughed.

I shuffled my feet a little before entering the school, taking deep breaths and thinking about fluffy unicorns... Killing all my enemies of course. My red dress flowed behind me and my flats kept clicking against the ground as I walked up the stairs. There was nobody around partially because I was ten minutes early but I read in a book that most likely Capricorn would arrive early as well. I heaved open the door and looked around a little panicked, there was two hallways in the ENTIRE school that means I'm more likely to get trampled.

I looked left and sure enough a little office was there I fake smiled trying not to scream and run out of this school. I opened the door and saw a lady at a desk with fake yellow flowers in a jar next to her. "He-ello?" I squeaked and she silently handed me a paper with my classes on a little map of the two-hallway school. Everyone probably has all the same classes together because it's only like 1,2,3,4...12 people. I tripped and fell but tried to act casual, I don't think anybody saw me anyways. The number 003 was plastered on a bronze plate next to the door in it was the horrible math room. I peeked in and saw Capricorn fiddling with his pencils and a old mean looking teacher typing at her desk, I looked at Capricorn and he smiled so I sat down next to him.

"You got any pets?" He whispered I turned around puzzled at first that he didn't make some smart remark that my shoes were ugly or something, like the boys at my school did. "I have a kitten." I smiled I missed my kitty she was only a four weeks old and her mother abandoned her for some weird reason so we had to bottle feed her. "I have a snake." He said expecting me to recoil with disgust but my eyes light up at this. "What kind of snake." I said excitedly I LOVE snakes but my mom would never let me have one cause she hates them.

"A corn snake."

"What did you name it?"

"Einstein." I laughed that was the weird name for a snake "That's a weird name." I said he shrugged and then I heard the door open and I wondered who it was shyly, I was shy okay? Jesh people can be scary. A girl walked in wearing a black skater skirt and a NYC white t-shirt she had curled her long dirty blond hair and I wish I thought of that. She blew a quick bubble with her gum and stuck her hand out for me to shake I stared at it for a moment and the shook it lightly.

"Libra", she said smiling, before I could answer she said. "Wait let me guess who you to are um you are wearing red and a cancer necklace so I'm guessing Cancer and your binders are color coordinated so... Capricorn?" I smiled and he nodded sheepishly. Then her smile grew two times wider "Are you guys like... Together?" She asked plopping down next to me, if course my face grew bright red and my palms felt sweaty I took a deep breath and my face went back to its normal color instantly and I looked at Capricorn who calmly shook his head 'no' smiling. "We just met today." He said, well he handled it better than I did.

"Oh okay." Libra said as two other people came in one wore a dark dark red and the other wore the same red as my dress they were yelling at each other thank god the teacher just left a minute ago. "You what?!" The dark red shirt one screamed "I just borrowed your dumb book." The light shirt said a cocky grin spread across his face "When you 'borrow' something you don't burn it!" Dark red hollered and smacked light red across the face I put my hand over my mouth and Libra just laughed as light red punched him and they each threw a few more punches before light red pulled a giant book from his backpack and burst out laughing.

I giggled and Capricorn snickered as dark red snatched the book from his hands and left. Light red dusted off his shirt and sat behind me in the back row putting his feet on his desk."Aries" he said as he ruffled his black fluffy hair and his dark blue eyes looked me up and down. "And you are...?"

"Oh I'm Cancer." His eyes flicked over to Libra "Libra." And then Capricorn just introduced himself. "Well I'll just sit here then." He seemed like a funny guy dark red was a little scary though. "Who was the guy in the dark red shirt?" I blurted out suddenly then clapped my hand over my mouth, why do I keep talking? "Oh him? He is just Scorpio." I nodded and then the room filled with students, all twelve seats taken the teacher started her lesson. Algebra, the most annoying math of them all I started falling asleep 20 minutes into class. Taurus was already sleeping she actually brought a pillow and blanket to class.

I looked over at Capricorn and he looked like someone had just given him a billion dollars he was righting down answers and raising his hand for EVERY question I just laughed and looked over at Libra who was Snapchatting on her phone and putting dog faces on the teacher. I heard the glorious sound of the teacher saying "Class dismissed." Everyone trampled over one another out the door I squeezed out the door trailing behind Libra as we headed towards Science, my favorite class I honestly don't know why I love talking about biology and kingdoms and classes so much but it was my favorite.

A young brunette was sitting at the teacher's desk smiling so I guess the science teacher didn't seem as bad as the math one, wow I don't even remember their names. I sat in the back next to Libra and Aries plopped down next to me before Capricorn could so he just sat in front of me. "Hey Aries." I smiled trying to be nice he just grinned back taking out his phone and doing well whatever he was doing. Libra passed me a piece of paper with her number on it and I slipped my phone under my desk and added her as a contact and texted hi ☺️ she gave me a thumbs up and I slipped my phone back into my purse. "Can I have your number?" Aries asked I wrote it down and passed it to him. "Thanks." He whispered as class started...

You like?  Please comment