Chapter 11

Time SkiPPP!? 🙊🙉🙈

(Everyone was sitting at lunch)

Scorpio POV

Well I ruined everything. Virgo was upset, and I had no idea why. Her running away from me crying replayed in my head over and over. Last night was the best thing that ever happened to me but, something didn't feel right... Even though it felt good holding her as she swayed around Leo's living room, it didn't feel... Right. The whole day I stared at walls and growled at anyone who talked to me.

I stared down at the mush on the plastic tray, fighting the urge to dump the whole thing on Aries head. Aries was basically my punching bag when I got mad, and vise versa. We've been like this ever since we met, it just felt so good to just punch him in the face I guess.

Aquaries POV

Scorpio had his head down, and was growling at his mash potatoes. I wonder if he's okay. This morning he didn't say anything to me and he didn't eat. He just stomped around till we had to go. I honestly wanted to go and give him a hug but, that would be weird. "Hey wacha staring at?" A voice snapped me out of the trance. "Oh nothing." I told Libra and she stared right at me, as if waiting for a real answer. My face started to get hot and my palms got sweaty. "Uhh just thinking about you." I lied. I knew she really liked me but... I didn't know how to tell her...

Guys! So I'm thinking about maybe having Aquaries be gay. What do you guys think? More or nah?

Leafy out 🍁 ❤️❤️

WAIT HEE HEE HEE I have created an EVIL love triangle thing -Libra loves Aquaries----❤️> Aquaries loves Scorpio❤️---->   <💔-----¿Scorpio is confused¿----💔>    <---- ❤️Virgo Loves Scorpio