Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Cancer POV

I walked, looking down at my the sheet with my classes on it trying to figure out which class I had next, Capricorn was trailing behind me, I could tell because I heard the sound of his sneakers hit the ground. I wonder what he's doing. I think the next class is Spanish but I have no idea, the numbers and names meant nothing to me, even tho I've been staring at the paper. Capricorn took a few quick steps to catch up with me and I smiled, his cologne engulfed me and I looked forward so I wouldn't run into anything. I loved having him around me all the time, he followed me around everywhere and I didn't understand why or how he liked my company, I personally thought I was annoying but apparently he didn't think so. I remembered what Gemini said the other day about how Capricorn was an annoying jerk, everyone seemed to think that about him and I hated it. He's kind, smart, and funny, and it made me sad that I was the only one who saw that. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me with a look on his face that I couldn't decipher, if he wants to play that game I'll play to. "So our next class is Spanish right?" I said a smirk growing on my face, "Yea.." He said in a daydreamy voice, I blinked wait what..? He was ALWAYS right about everything and usually corrected me when I was wrong, we actually have science. I stopped "What?" I said confused what is he thinking about? He shifted and his eyes widened "Nothing." Wow that's a lie, he took a few steps trying to get me to keep walking, nope he needs to tell me or were not going anywhere, I stepped forward "Cap you know you can tell me anything right?" I said and narrowing my eyes a little trying to look appealing so he'll tell me, I've practiced this look in the mirror a thousand times, it always works but I didn't know with him. He gave in "I was just thinking about..." Seriously I hated when people do that just end their sentence like that with a random pause to make it dramatic or whatever but I walked with him and played along. "About...?" I persisted, please just tell me or this seriously going to bother me all day, he scratched the back of his head, aww he's nervous that's super cute, " You I guess." My cheeks heated and I stopped again "Me..?" Wait he was thinking about me like legit, I didn't even know he liked me like that I was terrible at figuring things out. "Ya.. I'm sorry it's stupid." He said, I noticed his ears were red and a blush was creeping onto his face. "No it's not." I murmured the back of my neck was getting hot, "I think about you all the time." His eyes widened at my words and his mouth was open a little, we just stood their looking into each other's eyes, deeper than that actually, I felt like he was looking into my heart, my cheats felt light, as if I could fly away with him forever. The bell rung, crap we have to get to class, we ran down the hallway and jumped into our seats as if nothing happened, "You wanna go to the movies sometime?" He whispered, "Ya sure." I whispered back, students filled the room and class started...

Gemini POV

I sat in front of Cancer and Capricorn and Aries sat down next to me, "Hey babe." He said and my cheeks got hot, "Hi." We have been dating for almost a week now and I loved being with him, I just hope he loves me just as much as I love him. The teacher looked away and he pecked me on the cheek, I smiled filled with happiness, a warm spot grew where he kissed me. He rested his head on my shoulder and I played with his soft black hair, he loved when I played with his hair, I could tell cause whenever I did he always closed his eyes and fell asleep...

Hey FRENZ I hope you guys like this chapter, it's short but sweet so ❤️❤️ YAH let me know what you peoplez think cause I love your comments