2.2

To be clear, Louis does not hide his affection for Harry. Not at school, not in public, not anywhere. And it's not just because Harry has been pushed around most his life and deserves a little leisure, it's that Harry doesn't understand how gorgeous he is. That boys and girls alike eye him every single day but never go up to him because he's such a quiet and shy kid.

And Louis honestly doesn't care what people think. He's young and in love and frankly, it's none of their business.

So when Harry walks out of the building his first period is in Louis can't help but quirk an eyebrow when he sees the girl walking with Harry. They're in a conversation, smiling at one another when Harry looks up, his head turning left and right as he searches for Louis. He finds him, seemingly saying a goodbye to the girl and starting towards Louis.

"Lou! Didn't catch you this morning." He says and gives Louis a cute pout. Louis grins, his arm curling around Harry's neck and the other on his waist as they hugged.

"I woke up late, so I was in sweep, hopefully I won't have it all day." Louis tells him, his eye catching a random persons a split second before his eyes flutter shut at the feeling of Harry kissing him.

Harry used to be so shy he would never kiss Louis first, so afraid of the boy maybe not wanting a kiss at some time. Little did he know back then Louis wants kisses all day everyday. He definitely knows now.

"Don't be late to your classes Lou." Harry says after pulling back a bit, their faces still close. Yes they were that couple, always huddled close and practically leaking love and sexual tension.

"No promises. Makes it easier that we have the same classes mostly." Louis murmurs, their fingers intertwining. Harry shakes his head fondly but gladly holds Louis' hand as they make their way to their second period.

They take a seat at the same table, Louis kind of surprised when the same girl takes a seat with them. Her and Harry talk amongst each other, Louis not so subtly intertwining his fingers with Harry's. Harry doesn't even turn his head, but gives Louis' hand a squeeze.

Louis watches the girls eyes flicker to their hands, feeling a little more at ease. That's right he's mine.

"-Louis has the messiest room on planet earth I don't think yours can be that bad." Harry teases and looks to Louis. Louis smiles sheepishly, shrugging.

"If you don't like it why don't you clean it for me." Louis says creakily. Harry rolls his eyes, smiling when Louis leans in to kiss his lips. Class starts, Louis sadly having to let go of Harry's hand when they began writing but that doesn't mean he didn't pout about it for a solid minute.

After the interaction Louis backs off a bit, of course Harry can have friends. Louis is actually glad to see Harry being more out going. He's very different then the boy he met last year. A good different though.

Louis is so very glad he got to witness his Harry bloom.