~Filler Explanation~

I'll explain my absence at the end of the chapter, so stay tuned!

~AMY'S POV~

After getting Sqaishey's text, I headed to the store and picked up some things for the plan that Sqaish created. It is such a beautiful plan and I cannot wait because it's going to be super much fun!!! *cue squealing* So, Squid and Nicole are going to have a weekend fun couple thing in Ash's house. 

I stopped at the nearest store where I saw all I needed. After a quick glance at my list, I herded myself to some black tablecloths and electric candles. I took a quick walk around the store and saw some lovely-jubly LOVE LOVE PETALS!!! How could a girl say no?

I called Sqaishey on the way home to ask her what else I could do. She told me that I could come earlier to Ash's house and maybe help him with setup. "Okay. I'll see you soon!!!"

~SQAISHEY'S POV~

Stampy and I sat down to eat dinner (cream of potato soup). Once we had finished, we decided to watch a Disney movie. After giving all the movies a number and asking Siri to choose a number, we watched Hercules. I curled up by Stampy with my head on his shoulder. He grinned down at me.

After a while, the movie neared Meg's death. This part is always difficult since Meg is one of my favorite characters. I buried my face into Stampy's chest and he patted my back, whispering condolences until Meg came back to life. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thanks," I managed to get out. (A/N I based this off of when a book character I become attached to dies) 

"Well, I say it's time to sleep. Sweet dreams, duckie," Stampy said, holding me securely in his arms until I was okay.

I began to head upstairs when I remembered something. "We have some phone calls to make tomorrow," I said with a wink that Stampy returned before we retreated into our  separate rooms.

Hey guys! So, you've probably noticed that I've been MIA all summer. I'm very sorry! It's just that I wrote a 25-page long Sqampy and Starkid crossover that is very cringey. So, at around finals, one night my wrist started to hurt. My right one. My good one. So, my dad checked it out and banned me from typing until summer. That ban ended up being extended up until recently because I have carpal tunnel (arthritis in my wrist). So, that's why. School started on Thursday, so I'll be bussyyyy. Anyways, if you were looking for some stuff to read; I'll be updating maybe monthly. Writing has become really difficult and I am heavily editing my 5 Starkid fics.

My cousin 

is very good and I LOVE her Aphmau fanfic!!!

Also, I updated MAC one-shots on which Starkid chapter you like best.

Song above is my writing music for this chapter! It is Granger Danger from A Very Potter Musical. This is my Richpez anthem. Also, STARKID IS MAKING A WEB SERIES AHHHHHHHH IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!!!

QOTC: Do you guys mind me sharing writing music? None of my friends even care about this or my music, so yeah. Let me know!!!

:D

--Luna xx