~Chapter Two~

NETTY'S POV

As soon as my Skype call with Sqaishey connected, I noticed her usually happy face damaged with tears.

"What's wrong Sqaish? Are you okay?" I asked. I could tell she was holding back tears. "I'm coming right over." I hung up the call and pulled my hoodie on. With my laptop in my bag, I grabbed my car keys (A/N I happen to know they live less than ten minutes away from each other but it's cold outside) to go visit Sqaishey and Stampy. 

SQAISHEY'S POV

"Hey Stamps?"

"Yeah?"

"Netty's coming over and I don't know why," I said.

"Okay," he said, "I'm going to start dinner."

I went to my bedroom and saw how things were going on Quacktopia to tour plots until Netty came.

"Hey ducky," said a certain bushbaby.

"Netty!"I exclaimed, takling Netty in a hug.

"Alright, alright. Let's play Minecraft while you tell me what's wrong," Netty said as I sighed and connected to Hypixel. I poured my sorrows out.

"I'm sorry, Sqaishey. Remember don't let those meanie beanies get to you. Let them know how you feel. I'm always here for you," Netty said, engulfing me into a hug.

"Netty, will you stay for dinner?" I asked as dramatically as I could, trying to hide my laughter and failing.

Netty giggled. "Of course I will," she said just as dramatically.

STAMPY'S POV

"Voilá! Gourmet grilled cheese and tomato soup!" I said, placing the plates on our table with a flourish. (A/N that's one of my favourite meals on the planet)

Sqaishey and Netty sat down and devoured the food while Sqaishey did the same. I looked at them in awe.

"How did you do that?" I asked. They shrugged.

"Well, I have to go now. I have a busy day of recording tomorrow," Netty said, hugging us each goodbye. Sqaishey moved next to me while drinking her decaff cuppa tea.

"Why did Netty come?" I asked, curious to know. Sqaishey took a sip of her tea and sighed.

"Well, after I cut my hair last week ish, I've been bullied online. A lot. An-and... it hurts and it's been really upsetting mentally," she said, her voice shaking from the tears going down her head on my shoulder. Her tears poured down my shirt and I could feel her shaking. I put my hand around her until she was still. I carried her to her bed and tucked her in.

"I love you," I whispered as I handed Sqaishey her Simba plushie. I gently caressed my lips on her cheek.

Hey guys! This is the second chapter of It's the Little Things! AND THE FIRST SQAMPY KISS TYPE THING!!!!!!!! Does anyone Google their books? I did it for Story of Sqampy and it was the fifth result! Oh my Hogwarts!!! I'll try to update and will Thursday since I have a lot of free periods that day. :)

QOTC: What what your favourite holiday gift and/or memory?

AOTC: Umm, well, I got a lot of books and I'm a happy eggy :D. My favourite memory was coming home from my science midterm and it was like HALLELUJAH CHRISTMAS HERE I COME!!!!!!

:D

--Luna xxx