Jorge Lorenzo ~ Ducati Team

"Finding a job and a house, that's easy! Finding someone to truly love, that isn't..." (1085 words)

Requested by starlamon

---

"I don't know if I should take the job, Jorge." Y/N sighed as she frustratingly ran her hands through her hair as she looked at the acceptance email for the job in front of her.

It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity which she worked hard for and now that she did finally get it, she started to doubt herself as to whether or not she should take it or not.

Her fiancé, Jorge, had another idea and thought she should take the job. But, there was one obstacle when it came to the job. As she lived with Jorge back in Switzerland, the job has her move to Zaragoza, Spain permanently; which was a factor for her as to whether she should accept it or decline it.

"I think you should take it, mi amor," Jorge spoke up as he scanned over the email once more, "it is your dream job, isn't it?"

"It is," Y/N nodded her head and felt her shoulders tense up with all the immense pressure because she had to reply to this email within the next twenty-four hours since they want her to start as early as next week. "But, I don't know if I should go through with this, honey."

"Yes, I know that the idea of us being far apart from each other is scary," he frowned as his beautiful hazel eyes looked into Y/N's stunning E/C eyes, "but, I always want you to be happy, that's what matters to me the most."

She loved that about Jorge as he put other people's feelings before his own, but this time, she wanted to know his true feelings about the job. It was sweet of him that he wanted to put her first ahead of himself, but Y/N didn't want that. She wanted him to be completely honest with her and didn't want him to blanket his true emotions.

"How do you feel about this job offer, Jorge?" Y/N's eyes looked straight into his hazel eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"I think you should take it," he shrugged his shoulders once again, which made Y/N shake her head. "That's my honest opinion."

"Jorge," her voice started to lightly break as she felt tears starting to pool in her eyes, "are you serious?"

"Mi amor," he frowned as he saw her start to cry and his immediate response was to wipe the salty tears away from her face. "I had no idea this was so stressful for you. I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way."

"Can I just say something?" Y/N hiccupped as she wiped away the newly forming tears, making Jorge nod his head.

"You have the final say with the job offer," he chuckled quietly as the corners of his lips quirked into a soft smile and nodded his head.

"Finding a job and a house, that's easy!" Y/N spoke up as she looked into her fiancé's eyes once more as she felt more tears building up, but they weren't falling down her cheeks. "But, finding someone to truly love, that isn't..."

Jorge's heart broke into a million pieces as he now knew what she truly felt about what would happen if she did take the job and move to Zaragoza.

"I'm just afraid that if I took the job, something's going to happen to our relationship and I-" Y/N started to calm down and hiccupped a couple of times as she spoke, only to have Jorge cut her rambling off with a kiss filled with love and passion.

"Don't take the job," he mumbled onto her lips as he continued to kiss her, "that's now my honest opinion. I don't want you to go and I don't want to lose you..."

She nodded her head and smiled into the kiss, "I wouldn't dare take the job offer. I love you so much it hurts me if I have to move to another country and be away from my handsome fiancé."

"Te amo demasiado, mi hermosa novia," (I love you too, my beautiful fiancée.) he smiled back into the kiss and kept the grip around her waist in a firm yet gentle manner. "And, I don't want you to leave me."

"I won't ever leave you, I promise," Y/N whispered as she pulled away from the kiss and looked at his hazel eyes; nodding her head. "I'll send them an email saying that I won't take the job, but how does a night in filled with movies and pizza sound?"

"I literally can't wait for the day we're husband and wife," Jorge laughed and nodded his head as he stood up from the chair before heading to his personal gym room, "I'll go and train for a few minutes... Text me when you're ready for our wonderful night in."

"I will," Y/N laughed and kissed him on the lips once more as he left to go to another room in the apartment. "I love you."

"I love you too," he blew her a kiss as he walked out of the dining room, "just like I said, I'll be training if you need me."

---

"I'm kind of glad that I didn't take the job offer," Y/N spoke up as she went in for another slice of the delicious pizza.

"To be honest, so am I," Jorge laughed as he snaked an arm around her shoulders and brought her in closer to him. "Have I told you how you're always gorgeous?"

"Have I told you how you're always handsome?" She mocked him right back, which made both of them laugh. "No matter how cheesy or how repetitive this is, I don't care. I love you so much, Jorge Lorenzo."

"I love you to infinity and beyond, Y/N L/N," he smiled as he brought her in for a heated kiss. "I can't wait to be married to you."

"And, I can't wait for the moment we share our first kiss as husband and wife," Y/N giggled as she brought him for another kiss. 

---

Hi, I'm back with another update! Honestly, I think Jorge needs more one shots and fanfics about him, he deserves some love on here. Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the next one, which will definitely be the Valentino Rossi one shot. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀