29

Lauren

"Bryce if you don't lay off I will murder you." Jackson said glaring at Bryce. Bryce just rolled his eyes in response. "She's not a dog. Let her off the leash." Tyler said walking Bryce. Bryce just flipped him off. "Guys just leave him alone. It obviously doesn't bug Lauren so relax." Mikey said

"What if he's not listening to her? I mean he's ignored her when she's asked him to leave her alone." Justin said "Guys don't worry." I say "We care about you. Bryce doesn't have to put you on a leash every time he sees you. You're not gonna run away." Dylan said

"I love how Bryce isn't saying anything at all." Tyler shakes his head "What do you want me to say? You're all talking shit except for Lauren  and Mikey." Bryce said shrugging. "Bryce we're not shit taking you." Dylan said "Yea sure." Bryce rolls his eyes before leaving.

"You better follow him before he gets mad." Tyler says. Mikey rolls his eyes and turns to me "Come on Lauren." He gestures for me to follow him "When Bryce doesn't have her on a leash you do?" Justin asked. Mikey just ignored him and pulled me towards the area Bryce most likely would be in.

"You good bro?" Mikey asked sitting across from Bryce as I sat next to him. He just shrugged. I looked at Mikey and he gave me a look. I nodded and stood up to let the guys have their time. "Where are you going?" Bryce asked "just down here. I'll be back soon." I said. He looked at me "I'll stay in distance. Just call me if I get to far." I say sarcastically "I will." He says. I shake my head and walk away.

There's surprisingly not a lot of people here. Only about 5 families and a bunch of teens hanging around. "Watch out!" Someone shouts in my direction. Suddenly a guys in front of me stopping the ball from hitting me in the face. "You okay?" He asked concerned "Yeah I'm fine." I told him "I'm Liam." He said holding out his hand "Lauren." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "I should get back to my friends." I point behind me. He nods "hopefully we'll see you soon." He said I nodded.

"Sorry for almost hitting you." Another kid shouted "it's fine." I laughed before leaving and going to the Guys. "Where the hell did you go?" Mikey asked "Down the beach dumbass." I rolled my eyes "We didn't see you." He said "I saw you." I shrugged "you can't do that Lauren. Some one could have hurt you." Mikey said. I just rolled my eyes. "Lauren I'm not kidding. You're an attractive young girl anything could happen." Mikey said "Yea but if I was a guy you guys wouldn't care." I said rolling my eyes once again.

"Roll your eyes again and I'll keep you right by my side for the rest of the day." Bryce threatened. I glared at him. He shook his head and grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but his grip would just tighten "Since you're acting like a child you'll be treated like a child." Bryce said. I just rolled my eyes once again. He slapped my leg quickly. "Ow." I said "What did I tell you?" He asks "Sorry." I say and stay quiet the rest of the trip