27

Lauren

"Me and Jackson are taking out Lauren!" Dylan shouted knocking on Michaels room "Bryce going?" Michael asked "No. Don't tell him." Jackson smirked "You guys are mean." I said "No we just like seeing Bryce suffer." Dylan laughed. I just shook my head and followed them to this 'amazing' pizza place.

"Honestly Lauren you'll love this. We come here every time we're here." Jackson said as we walked in "I'm not a whole pizza fan. Actually I'm not a whole food fan." I say looking at him "Explains why you're so skinny." Dylan says as we were seated. "Actually it's because I had slash have an eating disorder." I told them

"What?" Jackson asked shocked. I nod slightly "Yea. I was diagnosed when I was 13." I said "And you're 17 now?" Jackson asked. I nodded. "Does anyone know?" Dylan asked "Only family and you guys." I said "Alright from now on we make a deal." Jackson says sitting up straight. I nod letting him know I'm listening.

"Every place we go you have to go out to at least 2 restaurant." Jackson said. I sighed but nodded knowing there's no use in putting up a fight. "Bryces calling you." Dylan laughed. I shook my head and answered it. "Where the hell are you? I'm worried sick Lauren. I swear to god I'm never letting you out of my sight again." He said "Say your lost." Dylan whispered.

"I'm lost. I have no clue where I am." I said. I could hear Bryce sigh "What are you around?" He asks calmly "a pizza shop with ice cream." I said looking at Jackson and Dylan who were dying of laughter. "Stay right there. Don't even move." Bryce says before hanging up. "I can't tell if he's angry or upset." Dylan said laughing. I shake my head as we wait for Bryce.

"Lauren!" Bryce says. I turn to him and smile. "Hey." I wave he shakes his head and heads towards us. "I can't believe you. You are not leaving my sight from now on." Bryce said scooting into the seat with me. "Leave her alone Bryce we made her say she was lost." Jackson laughed. He shook his head "I don't care. She's not leaving my sight end of discussion." Bryce said shrugging. Jackson rolled his eyes while Dylan laughed slightly.

"Bryce honestly I was fine." I said he just ignores me and eats the pizza. I roll my eyes and eat a slice. "That's all you're gonna have?" Bryce asked while the other two just looked at me sadly. "Yea. Full." I replied. "Eat at least half of another slice please. You didn't eat breakfast and barely ate lunch." Bryce said "Bryce I'm not hungry." I said. He just rolled his eyes and turned to the guys "Ready to go?" Jackson asked a few minutes after. We all nodded and headed back to the hotel.