2. (edited)

Mackenzie

" Daisy, i cannot believe that Mr. Tomlinson is that hot. Am i being punked??" Sitting down at a bench the sweet bundle of joy takes out her mirror checking herself out.

" Well what exactly did you expect?? And of course not silly! He's the real deal. I know he wants me. We create so much chemistry." She shoves my arm as we walk to find Hazel and Victoria.

" Look, he said he knew i was gonna be in his class and he made me introduce myself in front of everyone. Not cool. I am so socially awkward."

" Just be happy he didn't punish you when you called him gay! I mean you were a bit loud. Talking about some 'gay guy', come on girl."

" Well Victoria was right though...."

" She was?"

" He kinda does give you that gay vibe just sayin'." Daisy hmph's at me and walks off so i follow her saying sorry multiple times. Hazel and Victoria talking at a bench, and Daisy ignores me leaning against the wall. They notice Daisy's change of behavior and begun to laugh.

" Hey y'all. So Mackenzie, how was it-"

" She called him a gay guy!" Daisy had such a sour attitude but it was cute no doubt.

" I said i didn't mean any harm, and i said i was sorry! Forgive me!!" I shake Daisy's hand kissing it and before i knew it she plants a kiss on my cheek.

" Ignore her. So back on the schedule. Juniors get a half day and it's Friday. Mackenzie, we only have two classes if you have a free period any other day of the week. And since you do like us, we have three hours."

Victoria leads us back up the flight of stairs. Girls walked passed us by, and we walked into the library so i could pick up my new English and Science textbook.

" So after your next class we will meet back up here in the library. Think you can remember to come back up here?" Daisy raises her eyebrow.

" Yeah. Two double doors with a statue of a book on the outside. Yeah i got it." I nod.

" Great. Now go up to the counter and hand the lady your schedule so she can add you to the list of books being held and ones that you need to pick up or turn in." Victoria says twisting her long locks of hair.

" Wait wait. What if she has to get them in her class room?" Daisy asks.

" Yeah what if i do?"

" Then you can go to both of the class rooms to get them." Victoria answers.

" I won't be needing one for sex ed right?"

" See that's the thing. Mr. Styles is the book. The eye and the mouth. He's so serious and he'll expect you to know a lot about the birds and the bees. It's part of his charm. Making you nervous and what not. Even the female teachers. But, just go on and check before next bell. You've got five minutes."

" Alright."

Walking up the librarian's desk i wave and she smiles and greets me.

" Hello dear, how may i help you today?" She adjusts her glasses.

" My name Mackenzie Johnson and i transferred here today. I just need to pick up two books. Well in case i do." I hand my schedule.

" For what classes dear?"

" Science with Mr. Payne and English with Mr. Horan."

" Okay dear let me check." She types on the computer for my name.

" You will have to pick them up in their classrooms. But it says you have a free period here with a Mr. Malik. So ill add you to the school and you can come here and pick any books you want to read."