Dueling Reunions

Comincia dall'inizio

Yan Lin- *holds the book in her hand and looks at it* *eyes shrink in shock* Impossible...

*the girls look at her in shock*

Hay Lin- *concerned* What is it grandma?

Yan Lin- *serious* He is returning...

Twilight- *concerned* Who?!

Yan Lin- *serious* DarkStorm...

Tecna- *confused* Who's that?

Apple- We read that he wanted to destroy and conquer the magical worlds but lots of magical beings stopped him...

Sunset- *looks at her* Were you one of the members, Yan Lin?

Yan Lin- *sighs* Yes...along with the previous Guardians of the Veil...

*everyone gasps in shock*

Hay Lin- You mean C.H.Y.K.N?!

*the ghouls and princesses look at Hay Lin strangely*

Taranee- It's an acronym like W.I.T.C.H...

Lagoona- Um...what does it stand for?

Hay Lin- *beams* Our first names!!! *points to Will* Will, *points to Irma* Irma, *points to Taranee* Taranee, *points to Cornelia* Cornelia, and I'm Hay Lin *smiles* *points to Elyon and Orube* And that's Elyon and Orube...

Elyon/Orube- *calmly waves*

Will- *calmly smiles*

Irma- *smiles at them*

Taranee- *smiles at them*

Cornelia- *smiles at them*

Frankie- *smiles* I'm Frankie Stein daughter of Frankenstein and his Bride...

Raven- *calmly* I'm Raven Queen, daughter of The Evil Queen...

Draculara- *smiles* I'm Draculara daughter of Draculara...but you already know that...

Maddie- *smiles* My name is Madeline Hatter or Maddie for short and I'm the daughter of The Mad Hatter of Wonderland...

Clawdeen- *smiles* I'm Clawdeen Wolf, daughter of the Werewolf...

Cerise- *calmly* I'm Cerise, daughter of Red Riding Hood...

Lagoona- *smiles* I'm Lagoona Blue, daughter of the Sea Monster

Cedar- *slightly nervous* I-I'm Cedar Wood, daughter of Pinocchio...

Ghoulia- *smiles calmly* My name is Ghoulia Yelps, daughter of the zombie...

Ashlynn- *smiles* My name is Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella...

Cleo- *crosses legs* I am Cleo De Nile, daughter of the mummy, specifically Ramses De Nile...

Briar- *smiles* I'm Briar Beauty, daughter of Sleeping Beauty...

Abbey- *nods in respect* I am Abbey Bominable, daughter of Yeti, specifically Abominable Snowman...

Raven- *thinks* What's the acronym for C.H.Y.K.N?

Taranee- Cassidy, Halinor, Yan Lin, Kadma, and Nerissa, they were the former guardians of the veil before us *realizes* *worried* I mean...

Applejack- *smiles* Relax, partner Yan Lin told em everything...