3

Luna

I hear 3 loud knocks on the door. Daddy also hears this as he grabs my hand and takes me down the stairs.

"Zayns here, be on your best behaviour please" He says to me as we reach the bottom of the large staircase. I nod in response, knowing I won't let him get away with leaving me sexually frustrated. I just haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet.

Daddy lets go of my hand to open the door. When he opens the dooo- holy mother of sexy.
Zayn is the second sexiest man I have ever encountered. Daddy's first obviously. But im mad at him right now so hello dada.

"Hey man. How you been." Zayns say engulfing Liam in what I think is called a man hug. Daddy hugs back.

"Hey dada" I skip towards the door and stop infront of dada.

"Hey angel." He says leaning down slightly to hug me. I noticed he wasn't as tall as daddy and he wasn't as muscly. His hug was softer like I was a piece of glass he didn't want to break.

"Dada come play toys with me" I say acting in Little Space although daddy gets me in Little Space so much easier and quicker.

"Of course baby" he comes inside pulling some bags behind him. "Just let me put my bags away." He says letting go off my tiny hand to pull his bags in further.

"I'll show you where, princess wait there" Daddy says pointing to where I'm standing after he closes the large door.

"I do what I want" I mutter to myself after I can't see them anymore. I decide to follow them into the room, I don't like being on my own.

I knock on the door and an angry looking daddy answers pulling me inside.

"I told you to wait downstairs" he says looking down on me.

"I didn't want to be on my own" I say tears welling up in my eyes. I wanted to be angry at him but I don't like when he's mad at me. I just want him to cuddle me and tell me what I did was okay. "I sowwy daddy" falling completely into Little Space, a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"No no baby, don't cry" Daddy pulls me into a loving hug. I look over his shoulder to see dada, I smile at him and as soon as he smiles back I rest my head in daddy's neck. My safe space. "Sorry for making you cry baby" he says softly rubbing my back.

"Sorry for not listening to you" I respond remembering that I was going to get revenge on him. I reach down with my free arm and gently stroke his member.

Daddy's back is to Dada so he couldn't see anything except a cute hug.

"Baby stop" he whispers in my ear. I rub faster feeling him go harder under my touch. Daddy puts me down on my feet, thinking this would make me stop my plan. I smirk at him noticing his hard on.

"I'm gonna go um make my bed" daddy says rushing out the room. I begin to giggle at his excuse.

"Shall we go play with your toys baby." Dada says taking my hand in his. I nod and lead him to the room where my toys are.

About 25 minutes later. Daddy returns without a hard on. I giggle to myself quietly putting down the barbie i was playing with.

"Took a while to make the bed mate" Zayn says chuckling, making me laugh louder. He rolls his eyes and sits next to me.

"Are you hungry little one" Daddy says.

"Yes daddy, can we go out for food?" I ask grabbing my stuffie and giving her a squeeze. I sit back down in between dada and daddy.

"Yes princess, where do you want to go?" He asks placing a hand on my thigh and rubbing circles with his thumb.

"That little place on second street" I ask looking up at daddy.

"Sure thing. Let me get your baby bag. Can you take her downstairs and put her shoes on Zayn" He says as he walks down to my princess room.

"Lets go baby" he stands up and pulls me up by my hand gently.

"Okay dada" I follow him downstairs and let him pick out some shoes. He decides on sandles so he takes my frilly socks off and buckles up my sandles easily. I've always hated the buckles on sandles I can never do them but dada made it look so easy.

"Tank you" I say in my baby voice as he places me on his hip. He rests his hand on my bum and I feel uncomfortable. So I pull his hand up to my waist, where it should be.

Daddy walks down the stairs and I put my arms out for him to get me. He walks over and grabs me placing me on his hip. He walks out to the car with me and puts me in the front seat. He buckles my seat belt and walks round to the drivers seat. We set off as soon as Zayn sits in the back.

A/N

Sucky chapter I know I'm sorry.

885 words😀