First date?

-

Tessa's pov:

Later that night, Chance and I decided to go out for dinner as a change. Chance took me to the sushi place, which is one of my favorites, and we got situated and started ordering.

"How do you feel about our relationship?" Chance asked.

"Very good, I was so scared to tell you and I couldn't just blurt it out but, my guts told me yes. I thought you would be disgusted and then I would be kicked out of Team 10."

Chance laughs. "Tessa, he said. I felt the exact same way. And I would never say that. Jake would NEVER kick you out for a little crush. He and Erika liked eachother."

I smile at him and hug him across the table. I'm so suprised about what he said. He felt the same way?

After we get our amazing sushi, we pay and leave. It was a great first date for me. Chance really knows me a lot.

*Back at the Team 10 House*

A few minutes after we get back home, Erika comes home from shopping.

"Hello hello, Erika Costell"!

"It's Erika PAUL," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"The marriage was fake!"

"Whatever you say," she smirked and put up her shopping bags.

"Don't turn into a nasty Alissa Violet",

"What the hell Tessa? Why do you think that?" She laughed at me.

"I'm joking with you. You would never be a hoe."

She pats my shoulder. "That's my girl. I'm so glad your relationship is going well. How was your first date?"

Me and Chance look at eachother.

"It was amazing, Chance took me to the sushi place and it was just amazing.

"Your welcome."

"I ship it!"

TO BE CONTINUED...