First grade crush?

A/N: Ok guys so before I start I wanted to say I know Chessa is over now but that will not stop this story from going. I will continue the story as if Tessa and Chance never broke up.
Thank you.

-

Chances pov:

Tessa was stuttering a lot. I felt like she was trying to say something else then what she said to me.

I really really like Tessa, as more than just a friend, but I'm afraid that if I tell her that, she will get grossed out and I will be kicked off Team 10.

I guess Chessa would never be a thing. There has been rumors about it, however, it is not a thing.

Tessa is the perfect girl. Her eyes are perfect, her hair, her style, her dancing, and just everything.
Before Team 10 started, I had a crush on this one girl that was super creative and funny and I liked that about her. But Tessa- she's better than that girl was.

Tessa had left the team 10 house for a photoshoot right after that, and the only ones home were Jake and Erika.

I was watching them kiss and cuddle, and I wished that would be me and Tessa one day soon.

-----------

Tessa's pov:

At my photoshoot, all I could think about was Chance. I love everything about him from his personality to his smile.

I was too distracted so when my photographer took a photo, my face was just daydreaming away about him.

"Hey! My photographer snapped. Don't daydream. Stay focused. This is the real world. No time for 1st grade crushes."

Wow. I have never heard my photographer speak like that. 1st grade crushes? I think everyone would get a crush every once in a while.

I was thrilled to get home. Chance was waiting for me at the door, and accidentally jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Whoa Tessa." He was laughing. You must've been excited to get home."

"Yup, I sure was! I wanted to um, hang out!"

"Well, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Anything you want to do, as long as I get to spend time with you." I said, smiling.

"Aww Tessa","

It's time to tell him. If I get embarassed or humiliated, whatever, at least I'm telling the truth.

"Look Chance, I said, trying to be confident. Earlier, when I told you, I really liked you as a friend, I was trying to say that I really like you, as in love, and I understand if you don't feel the same way.....

----------

TO BE CONTINUED...