part one

r e a d e r s p o v

flashback

"No, no, no what are you doing?!" I screamed out loud as the mysterious man pulled me out of the night club.

"It's going to be fine! Just calm down." The man said, in a sweet tone, sitting me down in his car to ease off.

I took a deep breath and assessed my surroundings. His car was dark, and didn't seem human. What appeared to be ailen writing plastered the slime covered windows. Being drunk, I just thought it was my brain creating a visual for me due to the mass amounts of alcohol I have running around my system.

When I looked back at the man who grabbed me by my waist, he didn't seem human either. He seemed it when we were inside, but not now we are inside this, car? Space ship? I couldn't decide.

He had a hunched over back now, and long stick-thin arms. He had huge eyes, that looked red, but I just assumed it was negative visualisation. He had a really weird nose, or was that his mouth? It was way to low to be his nose. He looked like a fly?

"Are you okay now?" The, creature, asked.

I nodded and looked away from his apperance.

"Okay, what's your name?" He asked me blutnly.

"(y/n) (y/l/n), why?" I managed to drunknly slurr out.

The creature grabbed my neck and forcefullly shoved a black bag over my head. Swinging a bat at my head, I was knocked out by an inhuman creature.

When I woke up, I didn't know where I was, all I knew was that is was not on earth. My vision was blurry, I couldn't see a thing. The only sense I had was hearing and what I heard would scar me for life. I couldn't make out where I was, but it was dark, and the only lights were the bright, neon red and green ones.

"That'll do." One of the creatures said.

"What are the side effects?" Asked another creature.

"She now has cancer, and she won't-"

And then I fainted. I was in pain, horrific violent pain. I didn't know what cancer I had and I didn't know what I forgot. All I know is that I don't have a family, or any friends and I knew I was on a different planet or a spaceship.

A few hours later I woke up, still in the same place but my vision was restored. I looked around frantically trying to see some form of evidence to know where I was.

'Galatic Government Experiment Room.'

I was an experiment? They gave me cancer for an experiment? What even was the experiment? I undid and slid of the chair they strapped me to and decided to have a look around.

The equipment that was laying around on top of the work benches was out of the ordinary. It wasn't like any doctors equipment it looked more advanced. The room was way more bright than when I woke up the first time. It was blindingly bright white and the neon red and green lights died out.

There was a clump of hair on the work top, it was exact the same colour as mine, (y/h/c). My shaking hand reached up to touch my hair and most of it was gone. I used to have hair that when to my mid riff, but not anymore. Whatever they are, chopped it to be below my chest. I didn't mind, but why?

I looked at the mirror that was in the corner of the room, and I noticed something immediently. I used to have a tanned complexion, but I've become paler, deathly pale. My eyes looked drained of life and my lips were chapped to filth.

I looked like I was dying.

"Hey! What are you doing?" One of the creatures shouted pointing, I can only assume was a gun, it didn't look like a regular shot gun or pistol.

My attention snapped towards him and I held my hands up in defeat.

"P-please, I just need some pain killers or anything. E-everything hurts." I whimpered out, bending over to clench my painful stomach.

The creature lowered the gun thing and threw a bottle of pills at me. I didn't think twice and I took them, I was in so much pain I couldn't be bothered to fully read the lable or care about what they do to me. I mean I've already got a somewhat incurable disease, might as well take anything.

But out of genuine curiosity, I had to know what they'd do.

"What will these do?" I asked.

"Fucking hell, your British accent is annoying me." The creature snapped at me."They'll eliminate the pain."

I gave a lopsided smile, I did just get called annoying due to nationality. Yes the pain went away but the next thing I saw was pure whiteness and that's when I felt my fragile body hit the cold stoned ground.

I woke up in the middle of a forigen planet. I had no idea what was going on, but my pale body was lying on the concreted ground, and my head was spinning. The pain I had in my stomach had elevated in pain and had spread to my chest and arms. I had strength to lift my aching body from the floor, other than that, I had none.

I darted my eyes around the cold, screaming world and noticed that this was 100% not earth. I needed a drink. I walked around for nearly three hours until I found a bar.

"Whatevers strongest. I fucking need it." I went to the bar and demanded.

The creature, who had giant lips and looked constantly depressed, poured me whatever it was.

And that leads me to now. Whatever life I had back in the UK has dissappeared before my eyes at the entrance of a bar. My memory has been wiped of anything I potentially loved and I have cancer of I don't even know.

What a life.