introduction 👏

If you're here that means you've decided to try this out. Thank you I'm really glad.

As some you know I'm rewriting this book and I'm glad you came back to support and read this book all over again. I'll really try to make it better this time.

So I don't have to rewrite again. Lol.

And to my new readers, God bless you and everyone else for even clicking on this book, you guys are awesome.

I'm hoping to create a generally appealing book so kindly comment and criticize the book.

In a nice way though. So I don't cry.😊

This book is for all to read and I'll be glad if you can vote and or comment:)

~IMPORTANT ~
1.)I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATIONS IN ANY DIALECT OR LANGUAGE.

2): OUR SCHOOL: THE LAST VIRGIN STANDING IS PROTECTED BY NIGERIAN LAWS AND TREATIES.

3.) THIS BOOK IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL, ALL CHARACTERS, BEHAVIOURS, FACE CLAIMS ARE A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

4.) I DON'T POST ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE EXCEPT WATTPAD SO PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU SEE ANY FORM OF PLAGIARISM.

5.) AND HAVE FUN, KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

okay away from the boring stuff, just don't copy me, I know your house.....

OK don't forget to share, tell your friends, cousins, neighbors friends, neighbors cousin, mom, dad, your mom's dad.

You can even say it in your church, mosque, shrine, CNN?

no pressure....

OK am just so glad about the first chapter.

OK, kick off to the first chapter.

You're still here?

I said go......

OK *gives you money so you leave*

You're still here?

*Picks you up and throws you in the first awesome chapter*

*dude? *

I said gooooooooooooooooooo

I'm just so glad yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Please click the little star, you'll make a chicken happy.
And also comment what you think the book will be about:)

To the next chapter sweets.