Chapter Fifteen

Skyes POV

I woke up yelping and crying.Chase rubbed my back."Oh thank dog!"I said."You wanna talk about it?"He asked reffering to lmy dream.

I started singing.(Lol this is like a musical.Sorry if too cheesy

Chase joined in.

We smiled and went back to sleep.I woke upvthe next day looking and seeing Chase still asleep.I stretch and go and see our bowls full of kibble.I start eating.

I saw Chase getting up and smiling."You seem happy babe."I say."I am.Cause im taking you somewhere today."He said."And itll be fancy so dress fancy."He added.

"Oh.Ok where?"I ask."Its a surprise."He said licking my cheek.I smile and we eat.Then i got an idea."When do we go?"I ask."As soon as were ready."He said."Ok ill go get ready."I say as I kiss him.I head to Ryder."Hey Skye.Whats up?"He asked."Can I go to Katies?Chase is going to take me somewhere later."I say."Yea.Go right ahead."He said."Thanks Ryder."I say.

I head to my copter and flew to Katies.I was sooo excites i vouldny take it!I hope this goes well and i need to look pawfect.
I need to look super pawsome for this.

I was litterally jumping up and down in my seat and smiling like an idiot.Just then my pup tag rang."Hey Luna."I say."Hey.Where are you?"She asked."Im heading to Katies.Chase is apparently taking me somewhere fancy so im gettinga bath and stuff."I say."YAY!"I hear Everest say."Well i gotta go.Bye see you later."I say."Alright.Bye and goodluck."Evrest said.I hung up.

I looked and saw my copter smoking up and shaking.Oh no!I call Ryder."Yes skye?"He saidm"RYDER.My copter is messing up!"I shout.

Just then I heard Chase yell."WHAT!?"He shouts."Try to land well be right there."Chase said.I tried to land but i couldnt."It wont let aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"I shout.