eleven

011 | ❝Get it out of your head Harry,

011 | ❝Get it out of your head Harry,❞

🐇🐇🐇

The gates closed with a loud bang causing Alessia to jump forward with a gasp, Harry gave her a look before motioning for her to begin to walk. The sky outside was turning darker so they would have to look for a place to sleep, "How much longer till we find my friends?" Alessia asked turning to look at Harry.

"Not long, a couple of days." Harry answered guiding her body to turn a corner. They came upon rows and rows of tents which were being taken care by a burly looking man. "We'll settle in for the night, at the most we should have five days, hopefully your friends wont be dead by then."

Alessia turned her head quickly, her blonde hair could have slapped Harry if it was longer, her eyes were wide and her mouth wide open in shock. "What do you mean dead?" Alessia asked but Harry ignored her by walking up to the man looking after the tents. Harry handed the man some money before he made his way towards a tent calling for Alessia to follow him. Alessia sent a glare his way as she made her way into the small tent and took a seat beside Harry still sending daggers his way. "What do you mean hopefully your friends wont be dead by then."

"The people who have your friends are the King and Queen of Hearts. They own a small island they named the Island of Hearts." Harry answered removing his coat letting out a shiver as he put his coat and the black backpack aside. "They have thing for beheading people."

"Yes," Alessia said removing her own coat as well as she laid down, this night seemed to be colder than all the other nights. "I know. They're my aunt and uncle, they almost beheaded my mom the first time she went to Wonderland."

It was quiet for a while, neither Alessia nor Harry saying anything. Alessia could hear faint voices of people talking outside the tent, some people yelling and Alessia could feel herself move closer to Harry. "What was so important about that necklace of yours?" Harry suddenly asked turning to look at Alessia who licked her lips.

"It used to belong to Rennie's dad, then Matty's, then my mom who gave it to me." Alessia said, she tried to hold back the tears. It felt silly to cry over the necklace, especially in front of Harry who didn't seem to believe in sentimental value, maybe he did considering he had his fathers hook, but Harry was so different she believed that maybe he would laugh at her. "My mother gave it to me for my sixteenth birthday, it stopped working after the Mad Hatter claimed it was two days slow and tried to fix it using Jam." Alessia let out a laugh remembering what her mother had told her. "Since it was now really broken Mr. Rabbit left without his watch and the Mad Hatter gave it to my mother who's had it since."

"You're family is quite strange." Harry said pulling his blanket closer to himself.

"It is what makes them the best." Alessia answered letting out a yawn. "Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Alessia, I'm sorry about your necklace."

"It's fine, I'd do anything to save the people I love, even give up what is most important to me." Alessia answered closing her eyes immediately going to sleep. Harry let out a sigh turning on his back and looking up at the top of the tent he and Alessia were staying in. Alessia always talked about loving her family and friends, ever since being around Alessia Harry had begun to wonder what it would be like to have somebody like Alessia in his life all the time. Harry knew that as soon as Alessia found her friends they would start looking for a way to let there family know where they were, there was a chance he would never see her again.

Harry let out a sigh and turned to look at Alessia who had fallen asleep, it was like he was just looking at her for the first time. It was now that he realized just how blonde her hair was, how pretty she was, Harry felt his heart slam against his chest and his stomach felt in knots he had no idea what he was feeling. "Alessia." Harry whispered out, he wanted to ask her what it was she was making him feel. He wanted to know why he was feeling so strange, was it normal to have a person make you feel like you were about to throw up, like your heart could stop at any moment. "Alessia." He tried again but the girl was in deep sleep, there was no way she would be waking up.

Harry chuckled to himself shaking his head, "Get it out of your head Harry," he said to himself. "these aren't those types of feelings, she's just annoying you with all her feelsy talk." Harry whispered to himself before finally going to sleep himself.